Chapter 10: I start tomorrow?

They arrived. A guy, which Jangmi assumes as Manager Kwon opened the doors for them as they arrived.

Jangmi's POV:

K-Kwon Ji Yong?!! How did he got here? Isn't this just a SehunxReader story that only envolves EXO members and other characters from SM and other more characters?!!

Author: you heard the wrong news... Tsk! tsk!

"G-Dragon hyung will be your temporary manager for now. You'll be known as Hyeji. And you're not going to be a solo performer." Sehun said as he sat on the couch of the room where you three arrived in. "I assume that you will listen to everything I say."

"Yes sir." I formally said at the same time mesmerized by seeing another idol. You sat down in between of Sehun and GD and you three awaited for 4 more people.

"We're sorry we're late! Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nims! Annyeong Hyeji!" A girl said as the four others bowed too. They stood properly after that. G-Dragon just nodded, you bowed too at the same time with Sehun.

"Jeoneun Jihyeon imnida." The tall girl with pink hair introduced herself.

"Jeoneun Chaejin imnida." The girl with light yellow hair said.

"Jeoneun Minhyo imnida." She had brown hair and wore colorful glasses.

"Jeoneun Jeonri imnida!" She had brunnete hair and wore a dress and is the tallest among the three.

"You 5 will start by tomorrow.." Mr. Lee, CEO of SM came in.

WHAT??!!!!

Well I hope this new life thing won't be as bad as I think...

(Your choice which member in Girls' Day are you. And the name of your group will be revealed in the next chapter)

-----

Hi!~~~~~

If you noticed that I published short stories for now... It's because I'm too excited. Forgive me! ♦♥♦♥♠♥♠♥♣♥♣♥♣♥♪

Bye!~~~