Meet the Senseis: Demoman

It's been 3 weeks since the RED and BLU teams arrived in Japan. It's been 3 weeks since they were paid by both Hanzō and Hebijo. In those 3 weeks, the mercs were eventually asked to become teachers.

RED was reluctant at first. Scout, Engi, and Heavy had no experience teaching and Pyro was insane. The only one who was actually capable of teaching was Spy, and even then, he wasn't used to teaching children.

They eventually accepted, and became Hanzō Academy's newest Shinobi teachers... despite not actually being Shinobi.

As for BLU Team... no one knows what was going through Dōgen's head at the time. Even if you ignore the fact that these four nearly defeated the entire school, these men were insane.

Soldier was an idiot who Sniper explained went on a one man war path in Poland.

Medic, despite his name, cared not for the sick and dying, and even flat out said that he views patients as test subjects rather than actual human beings.

Demo was a drunk who handled explosives. That was pretty self explanatory.

Sniper was the only one who seemed remotely sane, and even then, multiple girls have claimed to have seen him pissing in glass jars, even when there were toilets available.

The girls at Hebijo had known the BLU mercenaries long enough to know what they're like. And that wasn't the girls' opinion, it was Sniper's and Medic's.

But none the less, the RED and BLU teams were now shinobi teachers for both Good and Evil Shinobi... again, despite not actually being Shinobi.

For the next nine parts of this story, you will be experiencing Team Fortress's teaching methods.

Let us begin.

Hebijo Academy

The girls at Hebijo Academy prepared for another day of brutal training. Normally preparing for training is second nature by now. But this wasn't a normal training day.

Today was their first day training with a certain drunk, Black, Scottish cyclops.

Some of the students who fought him when the BLU team first arrived knew that today was likely to be rough. Those who didn't were in for quite a treat.

The students, elite and normal alike, walked into a room to see... that it looked like a cross between a normal classroom and a workshop. The walls were lined with tools, and the workbenches that weren't being used as desks had different materials strewn about them.

The students looked to the end of the room and saw Demo sitting behind a desk, as if he was a normal teacher.

"Welcome, girls, to the classroom of Demoman!" Demo greeted, his words slightly slurred.

It was then that the students noticed the beer bottle in his hands.

This was the problem that Suzune had with BLU Team. They were treating this as if it was just a simple teaching job, and felt that the mercs wouldn't push the students hard enough. Especially since Dōgen gave BLU Team permission to teach however they saw fit.

Now back to the present.

The students, though rather suspicious of the situation, walked into the room and sat down.

"So... what now, Sensei?" Asked a student.

"Please, call me Demo. And welcome ta 'bomb-makin' 101'." Demo replied.

"Bomb making?" Asked a student, who thought that Demo was an idiot.

"Aye. Though Shinobi are masters o' stealth, there will always be times where you will need a more direct approach. Some of ya have Shinobi Arts to take care of a situation like tha'. However, there are those o' you here that'll need to improvise." Demo explained.