You're mine! (part 2 of interrupted)

Lestat spoke with Jesse Reeves, one of the talamascas distinguished scholars. She informed Lestat that she brought the letter to Maharet and spoke to her on his behalf. "Maharet read your letter Lestat, she will do what she can but I cannot guarantee it can be done. but it is worth a try as they say." Jesse said to Lestat. "I do hope she can do this, I must know if my mother is still out there. I have not spoken to her nor seen her for centuries and I am certain that she knows nothing of what I have become. She must know that her son is alive and well, and yes it will take some time to explain it all.... but I am certain she will understand." Lestat said to Jesse. She nodded. "I understand your concern Lestat, I will do what I can for you and I shall inform you immediately if any news is heard." she said. Lestat smiled and shook Jesses hand. "thank you Jesse, I am grateful for this." he said. Jesse smiled. "My pleasure, anything to help one of my dearest friends. And might I add our future monarch." she said with a wink. Lestat chuckled. He knew of the prophecy of him becoming the future Prince of the Vampires but he didn't quite believe it yet. Jesse said goodnight to Lestat before being escorted out by one of the servants. Lestat sighed with relief. "Finally." he thought to himself. His eyes turned to lust once again before making his way back to the room in which he left you in.

You were lying on the bed just minding your own business when suddenly he appeared before you, already lying on top of you. shirtless once again. "Time to finish what I started." he growled. You smirked. "Go on your highness, you may claim me as your own.... as your princess." you purred. Lestats eyes were full of lust and he began to kiss you once more. His kisses were so perfect and full of passion. He really wanted you now, and no one was going to stop him from making you his. He pleasured you endlessly, taking each others clothes off in between kisses. you moaned aloud as the pleasure took over. "Lestat!" you breathed. "You are so good.. oh my god..." you breathed. Lestat moved downward and kissed your belly before gliding his fangs across making you moan even louder. What made you moan the loudest was when he glided his fangs across your inner thighs. Screaming his name as he did this "LESTAT! AHHH!" you said, nearly screaming his name. You were loving this, he kept teasing you until he heard you beg for more contact. You sat up and spread your legs even wider "Do it!" you ordered. Lestat loved to hear you command him. "You want me as your princess.. then do it! give me my crown!" you growled. Lestat growled showing his fangs, your demands only made him want to claim you more. He slowly entered you moving slowly in and out of you and picking up speed when you ordered him to. "YOU'RE MINE!!!" he growled. he stayed inside you for several minutes before finding his release. 

"God I love you!" you moaned as he got off of you. He lied down next to you and held you in his arms. "I am yours Lestat, for all eternity. no one else can have me but you." you said. That was all he needed to hear. He smiled and kissed your forehead. "I promise you Y/N, I will always protect you and love you for all eternity." he said. You smiled. "do I have your word your highness?" you asked. Lestat chuckled. "Yes my love, you have my word." he said. "It's settled then." you chuckled. Lestat chuckled before sealing it with a kiss. You relaxed in his arms and found yourself falling asleep, you were now his and no one could take you from him, you were the future princess of the vampires. Consort of Prince Lestat, and you would both rule for all eternity.