The letter (part 2)

Y/N p.o.v: 

I still couldn't believe I had gotten my hands on two VIP tickets to Lestats concert! I can only remember yesterday that I had written a letter to him on behalf of how his music changed my life for the better. Now here I am on the brink of meeting him and attending my first metal show. 

I arrived at the venue early with my cousin, we didn't even have to show our passes, the guards already knew who we were and let us in immediately. I could not express how lucky I am, who knew that a letter would lead to this dream come true. I passed the doors to the arena which were cracked open slightly cause of the heat, typical California weather. I stopped when I heard the bang of the drums. I gasped knowing the band was doing their soundcheck, I took a peak into the large arena and saw the band practicing and getting ready for the show. Lestat wasn't there, I assumed he was backstage. Their drummer saw me and waved, to which I waved right back. I laughed when the rest of the band waved at me. 

Soon enough I was outside the door to the bands room waiting to be let in, I felt my heart pounding in my chest and a nervous feeling in my stomach, nevertheless I was calm and collected. I wasn't one of those crazy fan girls. Not even a few minutes later my cousin and I were let inside, we walked down a long black hallway, then turned into the room where my heart stopped at the sight of my favorite singer. He was definitely expecting me. 

God he was so much more beautiful in person, and damn he was tall! 

"You must be Y/N." he said. my god his french accent sent chills down my spine. He opened his arms and I ran into him for a hug. He chuckled while giving me a warm and gentle hug, his strong arms wrapped around my small form. He left a kiss on my forehead which almost made me cry. The rest of the band came in shortly after their soundcheck and I got to hug each of them. their drummer gave me one of his drum sticks and I got a pick from their bassist and lead guitarist. I honestly felt so spoiled. 

My cousin got a guitar pick as well, she joked that she would not loose it. making everyone in the room laugh. Often guitar players would loose their picks. After about an hour my cousin went into the arena to take our seats in the front so no one would steal them, I stayed backstage with Lestat a while longer. I felt a bit nervous since him and I were the only ones in the room. I took that as an opportunity to thank Lestat for saving my life, and how much it meant to me. He placed a hand on my shoulder and said something I will never forget 

"Y/N, I am grateful for saving your life. However, it is you that choose to live. You alone had the strength to make that decision. I will forever be touched that something I created encouraged that decision." his words were so heartfelt and it touched me in so many ways I could not explain. 

As for the concert it was fantastic! I had so much fun and nearly cried at every song they played. Lestat was amazing on stage and his voice was just so powerful and angelic. I raised my fist into the air making the sign of the horns and lip synced the lyrics to the songs.  During one of his songs he got down on his knees and reached a hand out for me to take, I blushed and took his hand, he sang to me and I sang back to him. When he reached the end of the song he bent to kiss my hand before going back towards the center of the stage and finishing the show. It was the best concert I had ever attended! 

After the concert me and my cousin went backstage to say goodbye to the band. My cousin left before me and said she would wait for me in the car. I didn't even have to tell Lestat how much fun I had, he could see that I did and from how I acted in the crowd. I gave him a hug as if it were going to be the last one I'd ever give him. 

"Thank you for everything Lestat, not just a great performance but... for giving me the strength I needed to live on in this world, for um... allowing myself to accept it I guess is the right word for it." I laughed. Lestat smiled and chuckled a bit. 

"No, thank you Y/N, it is you that should be thanked. And know that you are welcomed to visit me anytime you like." I raised an eyebrow. 

"Visit? you mean come to your shows?" 

"yes of course, but I also mean that you are welcomed to visit me at my mansion as well." 

I didn't know what to say at that moment, it seemed Lestat had stolen all the words I had. All I could think of saying was "really?" "you mean it?" or something like "are you sure?" however I managed to say that I'd love to. I knew where he lived, which to my surprise wasn't far from my house in L.A. 

"You're very kind Lestat, thank you." 

"You must leave now yes?" I blushed. "Well yes, but you know what." I stepped a bit closer to him, his eyes looking down at me lovingly. "Don't ever think I would leave you without a goodnight kiss. Or in your case, a good morning kiss." Lestat chuckled and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. His skin was cold but I choose to ignore it. 

"Goodnight Lestat, see you soon." and I left the arena without another word. When I drove home with my cousin I knew I would be visiting Lestat again soon.