Lestat X female reader

You are the niece of Marius de romanus, the ancient vampire who made Lestat. It was only a month since he was given the dark gift, when Marius left the island he ordered you to watch over king enkil and queen akasha, you were going to refuse at first but then you realized that you had no choice. You promised Marius that you would look after them. "And Y/N, do not engage with Lestat. He is very young and has no control over his powers. He still needs time to learn." You remembered those words, the words that Marius spoke to you just before he left.

You spent a lot of time on the Mediterranean island, tending to the king and queen each day. You did see Lestat quite often but didn't talk to him much, you weren't aloud to since he was a young vampire and you were a witch. One night you heard footsteps approaching while you were giving the king and queen new jewels to wear, you stood up quickly thinking it was Marius, not using your powers to sense the presence in the room. "Marius I'm sorry, I should've locked the doors behind me when I came down here." You said, worried that Marius would be crossed. But to your surprise it wasn't Marius, you suddenly became angry. "Lestat! Why are you in the halls of those who must be kept?! You are forbidden to enter you know that!" you hissed. Lestat looked down as if he were a child about to be beaten by its mother.

"I apologize Miss Romanus, I only came to find you for a good reason." He said. You crossed your arms, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "It is almost daylight and I cannot sleep, that is all." He explained. Your expression became soft, you could tell from the look in Lestat's eyes that he really was tired and couldn't sleep. He still had a few lingering mortal emotions that had not yet passed.

You sighed "Marius is going to kill me." You thought. "Alright Lestat, I will join you. And if this is a trick I swear I will set a curse upon you, understand?" You said firmly. Lestat nodded. You finished your task and then joined Lestat in bed. Letting him hold you close so he could sleep. You were only going to stay there until he fell asleep but you ended up staying with him longer than you wanted. Only getting up once to close the curtains so the sun would not touch Lestat.

The whole time you kept him company you couldn't help but feel something, but you just couldn't figure out what.