Scars

(in this one-shot you open up about something that happened to you in the past and a scar that you have had on you ever since, this will be told in your point of view) 

I lied in bed with Lestat, exhausted after performing a concert. He was playing with my long (H/C) hair. I liked it when he did that. He moved a piece of my hair behind my ear and found a scar that was on the side of my face. "Y/N, you have a scar" he whispered. "Yeah I do." I said.  "How did you get it?" he asked. "It's a long story, I wouldn't want to bore you with it." I said. I didn't really want to talk about it. What had happened to me was just to painful to speak of. "Nonsense, I'm willing to listen." said Lestat. I sighed. I guess it was time to tell the truth. After all, I shouldn't be afraid to be honest with him. Lestat loves me no matter what. And he is very understanding. I sat up in bed. "Alright, I suppose it's time I told you." I said. Lestat smiled a little as he looked at me. "Go on love, I'm listening." he said. 

I took a deep breath and began to tell him how it happened. 

"It was a long time ago, I had lived in my fathers land in Romania. I was the hunter in the family as well as a soldier in my fathers army. Although I had not been fighting a war when this scar appeared on my face, it had appeared after I had fought a wolf  in the forest near a giant mountain. But this was no ordinary wolf. This wolf was known as a familiar.  A companion of a sorceress that lived there in the heart of the forest. No one dared to enter but me. I had entered those woods when I was hunting down a deer. I fired an arrow and the deer went down. It was dead. I approached it and was about to retrieve my arrow when I heard a growl. And just as I had thought, a large wolf was there in front of me. It was bigger than an ordinary wolf. It's eyes glowed and its entire form had glowed a shade of dark blue. It was a celestial wolf and I knew it was angry. I had trespassed into its territory. 

I slowly drew my sword and once it saw that the blade was fully drawn it charged at me

I slowly drew my sword and once it saw that the blade was fully drawn it charged at me. I haven't even struck it with the blade. I struggled to fight the beast, it was much stronger than I was and it's magic was beyond anything I had ever seen. Soon I was lying on the ground and my sword was too far for me to reach. It towered over me and was snarling at me. showing it's sharp black teeth. I was powerless against it. Suddenly, it was shot with an arrow and it growled very loudly. Then with its claws it slashed me across the face. leaving a big scar on my face. I groaned at the pain. It had turned out that my brother had shot it and he had come with my fathers men. They fought the wolf, and soon enough it had retreated back into the deepest part of the forest. I was brought back to the castle where the servants tended to my wounds. Unfortunately, when a celestial wolf slashes you, the scar doesn't disappear completely. It will heal of course. but the mark will remain forever." 

"Now you know, how it happened." I said. I sighed. Lestat touched my scar with his fingertips. "I can't believe it, that something like that could happen to you. And never knew such a creature existed." he said. I smiled a little. "Well you would be surprised." I said with a little laugh. "You want to know something Y/N?" asked Lestat. "What?" I asked. "I think that scar makes you even more beautiful than you already are, and it makes you stronger." he said. I blushed. "You think so?" I asked. Lestat nodded. "Yes." he said. I smiled. "Thank you for understanding Lestat." I said. "Of course love." he said and kissed the scar. I blushed before laying back down with him and falling asleep in his arms.