He looks at you for the first time

(This one-shot will be told in your point of view) 

Marius brought me to this strange house, I noticed as soon as I walked in that there were a lot of people there. It was a party for sure. I felt nervous, I wasn't the kind of girl who enjoyed going to parties. I was always the person who wouldn't talk to anyone, I would just eat, drink, and get lost in a book or something. Sometimes I would be there for at least an hour and then leave. Tonight Marius wanted me to get out of my comfort zone and interact a bit. I refused at first but after some convincing I had to give in. I had no other choice really. 

I walked over to the bar and sat down on one of the bar stools, I immediately asked for a drink.  Once I took a sip of my drink a girl sat down next to me. I glanced at her and recognized who it was. "Hey y/n." said the girl. I knew that voice. "Hey Jesse." I said without looking at her.  I met Jesse a while back when I visited Maharet. Jesse noticed the expression on my face. "Marius brought you here didn't he." she said. I nodded. "yeah, he did." I said. Jesse nodded. She knew I didn't want to be here but I guess if I was only going to be here for an hour I might as well chat with her. And that was what I did. 

Jesse and I talked for what seemed like hours, but it was only 55 minutes. I looked at my watch and the hour was almost up. I knew I had to leave in 5 minutes. But something inside me told me to finish listening to Jesse and then get up and leave. Before I could give in, I looked to see where Marius was. I saw him near the fireplace talking to someone wearing a blue jacket. I couldn't see his face at first because there were other people in front of them. Soon enough they had moved and I saw it was a man about my age. He was really handsome. 

Jesse snapped me out of my thoughts. "What are you staring at?" asked Jesse. I almost blushed. "Jesse who is that man talking to Marius?"  I asked curiously. Jesse looked behind her and smiled. "Ah Lestat is here." she said. I was confused. "Lestat?" I said. Jesse nodded. "I'm going to say hi real quick. I'll be back." she said. "Alright." I replied. Jesse got up and walked over to them. Lestat noticed her and smiled, both exchanged hugs and a kiss on the cheek. I smiled. The three of them talked for a while. Suddenly, Jesse said something to Lestat and he looked right at me. He smiled at me. I blushed and looked away. "Jesse." I whispered with a laugh. She had to make him look at me. Although part of me didn't mind it at all. 

I wasn't paying any attention but I thought I heard someone say. "I think i'll say hello to her."