Another wolfkiller

Lestat de Lioncourt walked down the steps from his room at the inn and into the tavern. He had to fight the urge not to roll his eyes as the room went silent. People knew who he was. Everyone in Auvergne, France knew Lestat was the son of the marquis, prince of Auvergne, the wolfkiller. He approached the innkeeper, his footfalls echoing in the silent space. He took a seat at the tavern bar and ordered a bottle of white wine. The innkeeper fetched the bottle and uncorked it before giving it to Lestat, who took a big sip of it once he got his hands on it. He set the bottle down on the counter. 

The innkeeper was silent for a moment, hesitating as the door behind the tall prince of Auvergne swung open. 

"Looks like someone beat ya to it Monsieur Wolfkiller, should have gone hunting when you had the chance." said the innkeeper. 

Lestat sighed as he turned around to be greeted by a hooded figure, someone who was shorter than he was, carrying a bloody sack towards him and the innkeeper. The figure dropped it and Lestat saw a furry clawed hand covered in blood slip out . A wolfs paw. 

"Pay up. Deals a deal." said the hooded figure. 

Suddenly the innkeepers face turned bright red. 

"How did you kill it?! You?!" the innkeeper stuttered. 

"don't waste my time, where's the money?!" the figure demanded. 

Lestat hated to admit it but he felt chills run down his spine and the hairs on his arms stand up at the sound of your voice. 

"You dare give me such an order?!" said the innkeeper. You tore your hood back from your face, revealing your flowing locks and face. you stepped forward in anger. The innkeeper couldn't believe his eyes and neither could Lestat. the innkeeper grew angry. 

"A WOMAN! you bitch! trying to rob me for my hard earned money!" He yelled. 

He went to lunge at you, hands outstretched. before he could get close and before Lestat could draw his rifle your own silver dagger was pressed against the fat innkeepers throat. 

"Hard earned money? Really? While I've been protecting these lands all you've done was sit here on your fat ass, sell drinks to outsiders, and yell at your staff and patrons. Too Fat and miserable to get off your ass and do it for yourself, too afraid to leave your comfy little tavern and kill the bloody wolves yourself YOU Fat Stuck UP Bitch!" you snapped. 

The innkeeper choked on his own tears. Lestat tried to keep himself from laughing. 

"Now, I will ask you one last time. Where is my money?" you demanded. 

The innkeeper reached into his pocket and took out a small bag full of coins. You snatched it from him and let him go. Placing the money into your satchel and sheathing your dagger. You turned around and glided out the door. "Bastard." you whispered on your way out. 

Lestat followed after you. "Wait, young girl." he called. positioning himself in front of you. "Who are you?" he asked. 

For the first time, Lestat got a good look at you. Your eyes were the same as his, dark brown. And you were indescribably beautiful. 

"I'm a huntress, what of it. I make money from killing beasts." you said and turned away. Lestat grabbed your forearm and rolled up your sleeve, revealing a symbol on your forearm. 

"Order of the dragon, you're a Romanian

"Order of the dragon, you're a Romanian. no doubt a member of Prince Vlad's army." he said.  you nodded. 

"Yes, I am...can you please let go of me." you said. your voice calmer than before. Lestat reluctantly agreed. 

"Thank you, now I must go." you said and mounted your horse. 

"Wait, I do not know your name." he said. 

"Y/N, and you are?" you asked. 

"Lestat de Lioncourt." he replied. 

"So you're the prince of Auvergne, son of the marquis, and the wolfkiller." you said. Lestat nodded. You turned to leave but Lestat stopped you again. 

"Y/N, will I ever see you here again?" he asked. You turned back around. "You may find me if you like, I have business to attend to in Paris before I travel back home to Wallachia. I will be there for a week, no more. Come and find me if you wish. Good day your highness." you said and galloped away. 

Lestat was very curious about you. He would definitely seek you out in Paris.