Lestat X Female Reader (part 3)

You were in the halls of those you must be kept, checking on the king and queen. You were tending to them for a while until you noticed that you were out of one of the offerings. "ugh, not again." you thought to yourself. You gave the king and queen everything else they needed, the only thing left was the offering that finished it off, which was their favorite wine and a few other things, which you would enchant so they could consume it without harming them. "I apologize your majesties, I shall go into town and return with the items you require forthwith. And I would like to add that Marius is going to be returning this evening." you said to them. The king and queen were living statues, it seemed as if you were talking to nothing but in reality they were listening. You bowed before them out of respect, then turned to leave. 

Lestat was lying in bed, on his back tossing a coin every now and then. "You are going out aren't you." he said softly. you reached for your cloak and responded with a yes. "I will return shortly." you said as you securely fastened the last button on your cloak. "And you are now going to tell me to be on my best behavior?" he questioned, smirking at you. you rolled your eyes. "I shouldn't have to, you are old enough to understand. I assume you are tired of being treated like a child, so I am leaving you with my complete trust. I know you will not be of any trouble at all." you said. Lestat sat up in bed, his smirk turned to a surprised sort of look. "Are you saying you trust me completely?" he asked. you nodded. "I do Lestat. Now, as I said I will return shortly. Oh, and may I remind you that Marius will be returning to the island this evening. Once he does I will no longer be needed here, I shall travel away and...well, find a new start as they say." you said. Lestats expression suddenly turned sad, he rather enjoyed your company and he would hate to see you go. The idea of it concerned him. "I will explain it all later Lestat." those were the last words you spoke before disappearing into the night. Leaving Lestat on his own. 

"Come on y/n, you trust him. Lestat has been very well behaved. Just so get the last of the offerings, and bring them back. That is all." you thought to yourself. At the same time you were concerned that Lestat would go out of his way to do something that would get you or even the both of you in trouble. 

Meanwhile back at the island, Lestat was playing his violin. Sitting on the edge of the balcony, looking out towards the sea. the sound of crashing waves, the gentle wind, and mortals gathering around small fires, chatting away amongst themselves were quite relaxing to him. He could hear those sounds from miles away, and it thrilled him the most. Which made him play with a bit more emotion, as if he were a performer trying to please its audience. to his surprise there were some mortals that had spotted him from the beach down below, stopping to listen to him play. pointing at him and smiling. "what a lovely musican!" said one of the women. "Oh yes, very talented, and my....quite handsome." they said to themselves. Lestat caught sight of the women watching him, he looked at them and gave them a wink. making them giggle a bit before moving on. 

Suddenly, Lestat heard a voice, followed by a strange sound. It seemed to be calling him, he was instantly intrigued by this and followed the voice. Leading to the halls of those who must be kept. He was not supposed to be down there, somewhere in his own mind he tried to fight it but gave into the voices charm. He could not control himself, and he played his violin for the king and queen. The sound of the instrument was like a spell which had affected both himself and those who must be kept. The spell had such an affect that it caused Lestat to approach the queen and drink from her wrist. Which was the start of awakening her. 

Moments later Marius appeared in the halls along with you, "What have you done Lestat?" he whispered. "I told that brat prince to not interfere with the king and queen! why can't he listen to the simplest of orders!" you hissed. Marius placed a hand on your shoulder. "Now Y/N, it is not your fault." he said. "I understand you are upset however, now is not the time. we shall discuss this later. give them the last of the offerings and meet me upstairs." he said. you nodded. "yes sir." you replied. Marius carefully carried Lestat bridal style back upstairs to the room, while you finished the last of the ritual. Needless to say the next time you lay eyes on Lestat it will not end well.