a night in the city

"Ghosts often come at all Hallows Eve, don't they?" you asked. "I mean, think of all the ghost stories told by many at this time of year. Almost like day of the dead but these souls are lost, searching for a way to find their final resting place." 

        "Yes, I remember hearing something like that." Lestat said. "That must be why those tales of the supernatural have such a strong hold on us, a mystery that we continue to solve." 

           "And here I am walking alongside one of them." you laughed. Lestat gave you a smirk, it looked like he was about to tease you, which you were not surprised. You liked it when he teased you. "Really? and what is this creature exactly?" he said. "He's just like any other man really, however, he has a very dark secret and he only lets it out when he wants to." Lestat stopped in his tracks, causing you to do the same. "You did not answer my question." he said in a seductive tone. making you giggle. He was dangerously close to you. "He's a vampire, and when that creature comes out, he...does...not.. play... nice." 

      "Come with me, my apartment is close by." you said. "Why don't we let the beast loose?" If Lestat could growl right now he could. He took you by the hand, allowing you to lead him to your apartment. As soon as you closed the bedroom door behind you Lestat grabbed you and kissed you roughly. You made love on a king sized bed. 

   Suddenly you stopped and drew back. "What's wrong love?" he asked. A smirk grew across your face. "Can you bring it on now?" you whispered. "Please, do it. Be that monster for me." Before Lestat could reply he flipped you over so that he was on top, his eyes suddenly glowed with a heated red light, baring his razor sharp fangs with a growl. "Is this what you want cherie?" he asked in his vampiric voice, so much darker, richer than his own normal voice. So much sexier. You smiled. 

    You ran your hands through his curly brown hair, gripping the back of his neck. Without another word you pulled him towards you and kissed him, pressing your tongue against his fang teeth.