The Journal.

5-10-18~ I'm corbyn besson. I'm 20 years old and i just met zachs new girlfriend, she's gorgeous! I have a girlfriend though... I would never do that to christina. I have a very happy life! I'm so glad i have all my loved ones and fans in my life!

8-4-18~ I've been getting really close to Mikayla, Zachs Girlfriend! She's super nice and i love her! I have been arguing with christina but i'm sure we will fix it... I am still happy but i have been getting some death threats lately which i do not like... I'm still 20 and I love life!

11-25-18~ It's my 21st birthday! I've been getting a hella ton more of death threats and i'm questioning life. I'm still very thankful for everyone in my life. I have had such a good year and I can't wait for the next year!

2-15-19~ I am not doing good. Mikayla has been there for me but i just can't take the death threats. I shouldn't be here anymore... all these words are flooding in from all over the place. Words are more pain than people expect. It's been very hard. Mikayla checked my wrists and she was very unhappy about it. Me and christina aren't together and i've been losing hope.

6-1-19~ i can't believe i'm still here to be honest. Mikayla is the one who has kept me happy, me and her have cuddled a lot lately. I wish mikayla was mine...

8-6-19~ I'm planning to end it... i cant take it!! I told mikayla i was better but i have been hiding the cuts under my shirt and on my legs. I can't take all the voices in my head screaming to kill myself. To let go. To move on and kill myself.

10-25-19~ This is my last birthday, I'm hoping... I'm gonna end it, Nothing has changed i feel so alone.

7-12-20~ I can't believe i'm holding on this long. I've been trying to keep mikayla happy...

10-25-20~ 2 more days and i will be leaving this world.. I can't wait...

10-26-20~ Me and mikayla stayed the night together and it was so amazing, I love her... but i need to leave this world, i'm such a mess and can't hold on the fake smiles for any longer

10-27-20~ Mikayla asked me to take her to texas whenever we woke up. I'm her damn brother! I was so shocked... but today is the day that it all ends. I've planned it out. I'm glad it's gonna be a quick car crash, i'll let mikayla live though of course... I can't believe i made it till 22, all thanks to mikayla. Even though we are brother and sister, I love that girl with all my heart and the day i met her i knew i was in love. She's so perfect and I wouldn't want anything to happen to her. Goodbye world. I want Mikayla, Zach, Jack, Daniel, Jonah, Christina, Ashley, Jordan, Mom, Christian, Anna, Ava, Reece, Ryan, and everyone else i care for that i love them so much. And never think about ending it over me... especially you mikayla. I love you all.