back at college for 2 more years. (smut)

I go to zachs dorm with him and kay is roaming the halls looking for him. We ignore her and go inside his dorm. I sigh and sit down on his couch. "what's wrong?" He says. "Nothing i'm just not feeling myself..." I say. "Aww im sorry mik..." He says. I get ready for my class and daniel arrives here. "what are you doing baby?" I say. "i don't know... i just wanna be with you" He says. I say "I have school but i'll see you later babe..." He kisses me passionately and then hugs me goodbye. "Bye zach, bye dani!" I head off to class. I get ab pics from daniel. i blush and screenshot it and post it on my story saying "babbyyy i miss you, and happy 5 month anniversary❤️❤️🥺"

   I learn lots. I'm becoming an adult. I hate to say it but i am so ready for my acting career and adult hood. After class i go back to zachs dorm and i think i haven't had seggs in so long. Maybe daniel will get back soon... I get freaky for zach so i ask "do u just wanna like fuck me... i'm like horny for you..." I say. "any chance i get..." He says. He locks the door. He takes off my clothes and his clothes off. He sucks me dry and I fold. I cum in his mouth. He moans and slurps it up. He than puts his 🍆 to my 🐱 teasing me. "Uhhh zach!!" I moan. "Stop!! Just fuck me!" I scream. He puts it in. He keeps going in an out. I moan and scream his name while griping the bed sheets. "daddy fuck me harder!!" I scream. "Whatever u say baby girl" He says. He goes harder and faster. Cum drips down both of our legs. He than fingers me 1 by 1 and than i realize his whole fist is in me. I moan his name. He than sucks me dry. I than suck him dry and we get dressed again and just start make out with his hands all over me.

We finish everything and we clean the sheets off so daniel doesn't end up finding out. My legs shaking i lay down next to zach. He runs my legs. He takes his shirt off and gives it to me. I put it on and lay my head on him. "i have class soon... so stay here until your legs stop okay?" he says. "ok z..." i say. I look in the mirror and see 2 hickeys on my neck. "Oh what... did u even suck on my neck?" I ask. "Yeah maybe..." He says. "Oh gosh... get me ice.." I say. He gets me ice and turns on the tv. I go back to lay down in his bed. "you good?" he asks. "yes thank u..." i say. "okay i'll see u later..." He says softly and leaves.

20 minutes pass and i hear a knock at the door. "it's daniel!" daniel says outside the door. Oh no.. i can't answer it or he will know i was cheating... "baby i know ur in there open the door for daddy..." Daniel says. I get turned on and open the door trying to cover the hickeys. "Hey baby!" I say. "Hey babe!" He kisses me passionately. He starts to get freaky. I can tell. I don't know if i can handle for dick for the day but he picks me up and carries me to my dorm.

    He lays me down and takes his clothes off and mine. "baby girl..." he moans in my ear. I hop on his dick. He cums 10 seconds later and i moan. "Ohh daddy!! fuck me harder!" I scream. He goes harder and harder. He 🥜 in me. I feel his 🥜 all over my insides and 🐱. I roll my eyes back. His dick is huge. Bigger than zachs, my legs become numb. He cleans the cum up by licking it and i cum again when he cleans my 🐱. "woah baby girl! i've never seen u do that in so long in a matter of seconds. I'm not complaining though." He smerks and says.

    We finish and i get daniels shirt. He notices i was wearing zachs but i just said it is mine now because he gave it to me when me and him were dating. He saw the hickeys too but he thought they were his that he left. I was relieved. I kiss him and my heart melts. I should tell him... but i can't... "so babe... what are we gonna name or baby?" I say. "whatever you want mamas..." He says. "how about daniayla? for mikayla and daniel?" I say. He says "Yes that's perfect!" He kisses me again and i blush.

2 months later
My stomach has gotten so much bigger. In 3 months our baby will be born.
"I have to gooo babyyy!" I say. "No! please donttt!" He says. I'm going back to texas to pick up a college script that i need for my new college in California and visit my cousins for 3 weeks. "I have to go baby!" I say. "Awww... But why can't i come with? This is the longest i've been without you..." He says sadly. I hug him. I see tears in his eyes and start crying too. "I'll see you soon... i love you" I say and kiss him. "I love u too baby girl... bye..." He says. I leave.

In texas
I get to texas and go to my bestfriend girl cousins house. Her name is Kendall. 2 other of my cousins that are guys are there. 1 is named Antonio, and the other is Kaedan. I hug them all. "It's been forever!" i say. "Yes! I missed you.. how is baby daniayla?" Antonio says. "She's good! Cant wait to get her out in a couple months..." We all hangout for a little bit and play games.

2 weeks later in Texas
Im having a great time in texas with my family. I am sad to go home in a week but i can't wait to see daniel! He's been face-timing me every night and i literally love it.
I go to the bathroom and i realize that my water broke. Oh no... not in texas! Fuck. i'm screwed. I go out to my cousins and they rush me to the hospital. They get daniel on the phone and a couple minutes later the baby comes out.

This baby looks nothing like daniel. She has brown eyes, brown hair, and rosy cheeks. I have green eyes, daniel has blue eyes. I think for a second. This can't be right. "Aww she's adorable ill be there in a couple hours babe... i gotta go drive! I'll be there soon" He says and hangs up. "This might be zachs baby..." I say. "How's that possible?" Kaedan says. "Me and zach dated 9 months ago, and fucked 9 months ago and so did me and daniel..." "Damn that's zachs baby..." Kendall says. He's gonna fucking hate me!! I panic and start crying. "Calm down he'll love her just as much..." Antonio says. "I can't! She can't even be daniayla!! I wanted my first baby to be with daniel... not zach!

A few hours later daniel arrives. "Awww oh my gosh!" He picks her up saying. I say "baby... umm that's not your kid... it's zachs-..." I say. "Babe!!! you cheated on me?" He says. "No of course not!! Me and zach dated 9 months ago... me and him fucked, than me and you got together and fucked...I'm so sorry!!" I cry out. "Babe.." He says. "What..?" I say sadly. "I thought.. i don't know what to think" He says. "I'm so sorry... I- I.. i don't know what to do!" "I'm gonna go..." He says giving me the baby. I cry. He leaves.

The nurse says "There seems to be another little girl in your stomach too... i just checked... she has 1 month left and she'll be out! I think she is your boyfriends little girl? I'm not sure though..." I say "Really??!! thank goodness!!"
I drive back to California crying and let zach meet her. I tell him the news and he is very happy about it but understands why i'm so upset over it.

A month goes by
My stomach is still huge and i feel another baby kick once in awhile. Me and daniel haven't spoke to each other for a whole month. I've had zach to help me keep my mental health stable. He really cares for me because he feels so bad that it was his fault for getting me pregnant. I've been getting my cuddles from zach lately. I haven't talked to daniel since and i have no clue what he's out doing right now.

a week after that month
My water breaks again and zach rushes me to the hospital. A few hours later baby #2 comes out. She looks exactly like daniel. Blue eyes, brown hair, and little freckles on her cheeks. I get very happy and get nervous to call him. I call him and he picks up saying "Oh hey hoe! guess what!? I gotta girl pregnant! So um year what's up?" I start crying and say "I have your- um baby.. here... with me right now..." "i was just kidding!! where is she?" He says. "Shut up! You fucking got someone pregnant didn't you?!!? after all that????" I yell crying into the phone. "Umm.. maybe but baby! i promise you that i will not ever see that baby that i got the girl pregnant with!" he says. "you have no permission to see daniayla or zayla. Me and zach will be taking care of them both. I'm done with your bullshit!!" I say voice trembling.