The depression is back. ⚠️TW⚠️

I hang up so mad and upset. "Aww i'm so sorry... i'll be more than happy to take her of little zayla and daniayla..." Zach says. "No! I can't... i wanna die! I just wanna kill myself, never wanna see this world again!" I say crying. Zach hugs me with daniayla in my arms and zayla in his arms. Zach drives me back to his house with the girls. I am so exhausted. I am so in pain. I hear a knock at zachs door as i'm laying down with daniayla and zach with zayla.
I give daniayla to zach and get up to see who it is and of course it's daniel. "Go away daniel i don't wanna see you!" I say with my voice trembling. "babe.." he says. "go with your new daughter and girlfriend.. i am perfectly fine with zach as the only dad daniayla and zayla know!" I say in a hurt voice.

   Daniel tries coming in but zach comes over with daniayla and zayla and says "Go away now!" Daniel says "what did u say to me!!? I can see my own daughter if i want to asshole!" daniel says. I step in front of zach and the girls and then to daniel. "don't curse in front of my kids! I will hurt you so bad.." He grabs my arms hard and smacks me. "Don't raise your voice at me you bitch!" He says. Zach hands me zayla and daniayla and stands up to him. "Don't fucking hurt her!!" He says. He than starts punching him and they both start punishing each other and kicking on the ground. I scream and cry for them to stop but they don't. "please stop!!" I cry out. I rush to put the girls in their cribs and run back out. "FUCKING STOP!!!!" I say pulling them off each other. There is blood everywhere. "Please stop and go away daniel..." I say. Daniel can't believe what he's done and leaves.

    Me and zach go inside and lock the doors. "he might be on drugs again... he would never hurt me or you... that's what happens when he gets sad he takes drugs which he thinks helps but it doesn't..." I say. "we need to help him..." zach says. I start crying. "i just want the girls to grow up happy and healthy with their biological fathers..." I say. "I will forever be here for them... with or without being their biological dad..." He says calmly. I hug him. "I love you zach... you've helped me through so much." I say trembling and scared for what is gonna happen in the future. "I'll go make sure the girls are okay... and i'll go heat you up a bath.." He says. "aww thank you..." I say and hug him. He goes to check on them and i watch Tv. He comes back and cuddles me. "I hate life zach..." I say. "hun.. you shouldn't though, you deserve a happy life with or without daniel..."

I lay on his chest and cry myself to sleep. He kisses my forehead. The next morning i wake up still laying on his chest and play with his hair while he's sleeping.

A couple minutes later zach wakes up along with the screaming and crying from Daniayla and Zayla. I rush to their room and pick them both up carrying them to the living room. I breatfeed.

Zach than takes zayla and daniayla after their done drinking and i get a text from daniel.

I drop my phone and tell zach

I drop my phone and tell zach. "I need to go... i'll be back! I can take zayla or daniayla if u want but i have to go help daniel!" I say panicking. "Just go luv!" He says. i grab the keys and run to zachs car, i get in, and drive to daniels. "Babe!!" I run in saying. He's laying on the ground with pills and a knife by his body. He's all bloody. He looks like he was trying to commit. "BABE!! Wake up!!!" I say. He's unconscious. "baby! please" i say crying. I grab him and kiss him passionately. He twitches and wakes up gasping for air. I hug him. "baby!!" I say crying. "oh baby girl... i am so sorry..." He says crying. "It's okay it's okay" i say sobbing on his shoulder. "I feel so bad... i didn't mean to hurt you..." He says. I just hug him and am so glad i'm back in his arms.
"I'm so sorry about franny.. i had seggs with her but i.. i'm just so sorry!" He says. "it's okay.." I say softly.

    "Let's go home to meet your daughter babe..." I say. he smiles and picks me up and we drive zachs car back to zachs house. We walk in. "Aww hey..." Daniel says softly to the two girls. He holds daniayla and kisses her forehead. "your gonna be a daddy's girls huh?" Daniayla reaches out her little arms and tries to close her arms around daniel hugging him. "Aww!" He says. My heart melts. "Zach i'm gonna go with daniayla and daniel, can u handle zayla for the night? I can ask christina to come help i'm sure she'd love to!" I say. "Sure. i'm having a little get together with the other guys and ashley, christina and gabby if y'all wanna come over later." He says. "Of course! We'll be there... I'll send christina over in a bit! love ya zach" I say and walk out with daniel and our daughter.

   We get home and we put daniayla down for a nap. "sooo baby!" I say with a smirk. "I know exactly what your thinking, and i love the idea!" He says. I sit on top of him making out with him and feel his 🍆 poking my 🐱. I moan softly in his ear while making out. He removes my shirt and bra. He puts his hands all over my upper part of my body. I take his shirt off and rub his abs and suck his neck and stomach. He licks my tits and i moan.

    20 minutes later we stop making out and I go get my bra and daniels shirt on and go check on daniayla because she keeps crying. "Hey dani.. are u okay my little girl? I say. Daniel comes from the back and hugs me from behind. I feel his abs against my back and reach my hand up to his face and kiss him. Daniayla yawns. "go to sleep baby girl..." I rub her head and she drifts off to sleep again. I yawn too and daniel picks me up and carries me to his room. I cuddle up on his bed and he comes behind me and cuddle up next to me.

"We have to go to zachs in like 3 hours..." i say. He says "i know baby.. but can't we cuddle for a little?" I say "of course!" We both end up falling asleep.

2 and half hours later we wake up and realize how fast the time went by. "Babe we gotta go!" I say. He groans and talks in his morning voice "but baby..." "Aww your voice it's so precious.." I say. "Come on we need to go luv! I'll go get daniayla..." I go get dani ready and put a onesie on her. I pick her up and carry her to daniels room to see him dressed and ready. He's wearing black ripped jeans, a why don't we t-shirt, a earring, and some black air forces. I give him daniayla and i get dressed into one of his shirts and my blue ripped jeans, and his slides. "babe, really? almost all my clothes?" He says. "Hehe yes now let's gooo!" I grab my bag and daniel walks out with daniayla and we get in the car and drive to zachs.

Ashley, Corbyn, Jordan, Jonah and Christina are already there. "Heyy everyone!" I say hugging them all. "Hey girl!" Corbyn says. "Aww look at daniayla! she's so precious" Christina and Ashley say taking zayla and daniayla in their arms. I laugh and say "Thank u, me and daniel need a break anyway!" "Defiantly!" he says. I get a drink of some wine and drink it. I give daniel some too. "no drunk mikayla tonight" daniel says. A couple minutes later everyone else arrives. I am already waisted. I can barely walk. "Ayeee corbyn your looking fine as hellll" I say. "Umm..." He says confused. "ay babe.. no! don't..." He says. "Calm downnn! I'm just having a good time!" I say falling onto the couch.

"Babe! knock it off!!" He yells at me. I stand up and point my finger at his face "you can't fucking tell me what to do!!" "Babe take it easy! you need to not get so drunk!" daniel says worried about me. "she'll be okay..." Zach says. "yeah bro she'll be okay she needed a drunk night..." Jack says. "i'm not okay with her flirting with corbyn!" daniel says angrily. "I'm not flirting with him!! I'll stop i'm sorry!" I say.