always an argument😔

"babe..." I say softly grabbing his arm from him leaving. "let go of me!" He says grabbing my wrist really hard that it leaves a red mark. "I'm coming with u baby..." I say with tears in my eyes. "learn how to not cheat, and u can come home..." He says angrily with tears rolling down his face. I watch him get in his car and leave. "I'm sorry..." Zach says. "Stop! I'm done... i shouldn't have been with u ever!" I say crying and grabbing my things and leaving. I start walking away. "i can take u where u want..." zach says. "I.. i'm fine!" I say. Zach says "im so sorry..."

    I drop on the floor crying halfway down the road. I ruined me and daniel again. I fucked up... I had everything i wanted and i fucked it up! The only thing i'm good at... Zach sees me on the floor. He yells to me "mikayla come back here.." "I need help!! i love them both!!! what the fuck is wrong with me!!!" I scream to the world not knowing zach is listening. i start to have a panic attack and breathe heavily. Zach comes running over to me and he holds me close to him.

    Zach tries to comfort me but the pain over takes me making me break through from his hold and run onto the busy road. I get hit. all the cars slam on their breaks. I see this light but i didn't die... i just got knocked out. I feel zachs tears on my body. I feel his touch. I feel every inch of pain and every feeling on his body. He's sad, upset, thinks it's his fault. I am knocked out for a couple hours until i wake up to the sweet taste of lips on mine. I wake up and see daniel face to face with me on the couch with zach and corbyn sitting on the couch next to us. "never do that again baby..." daniel says. I hug him and say "i never never..: will ever cheat on you again i've learned my lesson i love u to much.."

    "i meant never run on the road and try to kill yourself.. but never do both of those things" He says. My vision comes back into the clear and i see my hands full of blood, my legs wrapped up, and feel a bandage on my head. "where's dani and zayla?!!" I say worried. Daniel says "their okay... they are sleeping at our house" He gets out the ring again and puts it on my finger. "i was a little to harsh on you today..." He says rubbing my finger and looking into my eyes.

    Corbyn says "i'm glad your okay mik.." I smile and he gets up to hug me. "Im glad u came to check up on me..." I say. "anything for you..." He says. Zach sits in silence. "thank u zach... for keeping my baby alive..." Daniel says. "No problem..." Zach says. "Thank u zach for being my bestfriend that i can count on.." I say softly. Zach says "Of course mik.." Daniel carefully picks me up and carries me to the car. He carefully places me in the back and we say bye to corbyn and zach. I groan in pain. "aww i'm sorry it hurts...i wish i could fix that, i'll give u extra lovin tonight" he says.

We get to our house(daniels house) and he carries me to the couch. "can u go get me zayla?" I say. "of course" he says. He goes to get them both and gives me zay and he take dani. I hold zayla in my arms and rub her back.

2 years later
Zayla and Daniayla are now 2. Zaylas first words were "boop dada" to daniel and daniayla was "uppy mama n dada" I healed from the car insident but still have scars. Daniel and I aren't on good terms right now, me and him have been having arguments. He knows i still love zach so he keeps him away from me. We have 3 dogs and 1 cat. A boxer, A frenchie, and a husky and a calico kitty. I finished college and so did zach. Daniel is currently on tour and i'm alone at home with two crazy babies and fur babies.

I hold daniayla and zayla as we watch elmo. I constantly get texts from daniel saying he misses me and the kids. I always reply with the same thing *we miss you too* Me and daniel have been arguing before he went on tour about me having guy bestfriends and him having girl bestfriends. He didn't forget about that deep conversation we had 2 months ago when he was about to leave..

2 months before
"babe u can't get mad at me for having guy friends if u have girl friends" I say. "but baby all your guy friends like you... please just stay away from them" He says. I say "don't be childish.." He screams at me, "I DONT LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE NOW DROP IT!" "You can't tell me what the fuck i can and cannot do! I will break up with you, leave you with the kids, and fuck zach and all your other friends if your gonna be an asshole, i'm not putting up with your shit!" I say pointing my finger in his face. He's silent.

Currently:

Daniels on tour and the house is so chaotic. I wanna see daniel and daniayla has been very clingy to daniel and is crying because she misses him. I try to calm her down but she wants daniel. I have nothing else to do but facetime daniel to try to help her to stop. I call him and he answers. "Daniayla is crying for you can u please talk to her and try to calm her down?" I say. He says "Aww daddy misses you and mommy daniayla.. I'll be home soon baby girl..." Daniayla stops crying and reaches her arms out to the phone to try to get to daniel. "Aww i'll be home in 2 days to see you and your sister, don't worry... i love u!" He says waving to daniayla. Daniayla tries waving back. I than take the phone away and say "thank you.. it's sweet how much she loves you." "She's to cute! Okay babe... i gotta go i love u to the moon and beyond and i'll see u in 2 days my love..." He says. I blow kisses and say "bye i love u too baby!" We both hang up.

Daniayla hugs me and gets down and crawls around on the floor with zayla. I haven't had cuddles with daniel in it feels like forever.
I wish i was in his arms again...

2 days later
Daniel arrives home before i get a chance to wake up. He comes to wake me and hugs me and pokes my nose. "baby girl... wake up..." i hear his voice and wake up instantly. I kiss him passionately and say "i missed you so much baby..." I scootch close to him and open the blanket letting him in feeling the warmth of him body on mine. I feel so safe when i'm with him. He hugs me and rubs my back while we cuddle.

He holds me close and scratches my back lightly. I close my eyes and rub his abs slowly. He moans in my ear softly. I get turned on real quick and right when we're about to do the dirty we hear daiayla crying. I groan wanting him all over me. "Babyyy" He moans. "Babe i gotta go get daniayla..." I say. "I'll be ready when u come back." He says smirking. I giggle and go see what's wrong with daniayla. "hey baby girl what's wrong" She yawns and I pick her up. I give her milk and she falls right to sleep.

I go back to see daniel jerking off. "you coudlnt wait huh babe?" I say. "No.." He moans. I get on top of him and he grabs my ass. He removes my clothes and he sucks on my neck. He puts his 🍆 on my 🐱. I moan his name. he thursts in and out of me harder and faster. I cum all over him. He than licks it up and puts his huge fingers in me. "Uhhhh daddy!!" I scream and moan. He knows he hit my G-spot. He thursts more and he cums in me. He massages my tits and slams me against the wall making me shaky and numb. "babe.. enough i can't feel anything.." I say. He says "ok i'm sorry.." He puts me down in the bed and cuddles me. He rubs my legs and stomach.