Petty

Edited*

You ever have a word you genuinely hate? Like mine is drew...like wtf is drew ...and what about the word remember it needs a couple more e's in there.

"When are we ever going to go to your place ?" I ask turning to Ant.

"Who knows. I spend most of my time here anyway. It's the only place that truly feels like home...." he responds looking down.

"Ant I'm sorry..." I say softly motioning Max giving him a group hug.

"Don't be I'm just playing." He says laughing.

Unbelievable...

I quickly got out of our hold.

"You suck" Max says pushing his chest trying to get out of his grip.

Without effort, Ant pulls Max back towards him.

"You suck bett-"

"NO." Jax and I yell in unison.

We soon grab all the snacks and sodas making our way to the couch.

Clearly our presence didn't stop the horny couple from swallowing each other.

I immediately get up throwing a couch cushion, hard at their faces causing them to stop.

"YALL MAKE ME SICK!" I yell.

I get up searching for a bathroom to get away from them.

They clearly need a couple more minutes to...replenish.

After finally finding it, I look and check myself out in the mirror.

"Are you done yet" Jax says rolling his eyes, coming up from behind me, fixing my bra strap.

"Aye meals need time to cook."

He slowly moves my hair out of the way placing light kisses to my shoulder blades.

He smells heavenly.

His warm, minty breath hits against my skin, giving me the chills.

"Well hurry up, I'm hungry."

He backs away moving next to me as he watches me remove my joggers. He then meets my eyes in the reflection and slightly tilts his head revealing a smile, showing his fine ass straight, white teeth.

He needs to seriously stop doing that.

My eyes steadily drop down to his pants, noticing something expanding.

"Um my eyes are up here. Am I just a piece of meat to you?" He gasps, fake wiping a tear.

I continue fixing my shirt, contemplating on whether or not I should put it up in a bun.

Once again I feel this boy's tall figure behind me.

He puts a stray hair behind my ear.

"Leave it down. The only way I'll stand for it being messed up, is if your back is in arch
and I'm pulling it."

My throat is mighty dry for a person who finished a bottle of water on the way here....

"S-so anyway..how were you?" I say trying to change the subject.

"It was *giving neck pecks* fine. *peck* how bout *peck* you *sloppy neck kiss*.

I give up.

I couldn't even respond, all you heard was little moans exiting my mouth that only made him want more.

He places his hand on my lower back, slowly lowering it to my âss giving it a soft squeeze.

While one stays there the other makes its way up gripping around my neck tightly.

His rings are cold.

He looks at me once more time before renewing his hickeys on my chest.

"Jax, the g-game"

"Later." he responds placing kisses all over my face, causing me to blush.

He then finally looks at my lips.

I quickly stop him.

"noo..my lip gloss" I pout.

I'm sorry but my lips were looking plump and luscious and I didn't bring any makeup here to fix what he was about to ruin.

A masterpiece.

His chocolate eyes start to darken.

"Daniella." He huskily voices as his pelvic area leans in more.

My heart soon stopped.

Without thinking, I met his lips immediately, not soft, but rough and full of passion.

For a second he was caught off guard, but then kissed back.

I could feel him taking over my body.

He slaps my ass hard making me gasp, then uses that opportunity to add his tongue exploring everything inside.

I feel my legs losing strength but that was soon solved when I was picked up with my back against the wall.

There was a knock on the door.

"You good in there ?" Ant asks.

"TOtally." I yell composing my self from a moan.

A chuckle comes out of Jax.

"G-give me five minutes A"

His hand quickly enters my underwear rubbing against my heat.

My head tilts back, along with my eyes rolling in the back of my skull.

My mouth stayed open, yet no words could come out.

"TEN. Give me TEN minutes A" I correct myself slowly whimpering into the crook of Jax's neck.

"Uh ok." Foot steps started to fade off back into the living room.

I'm going to kill this man...

"You like that?"

"GOD yes" I whine trying to increase the pressure against his fingers.

He's being so rough yet it still remains pleasurable. I can feel myself being ready to release.

Our shirts, my bra and my shorts was on the floor by now and my toes start to curl.

I notice my panties being placed to the side while seeing it slowly being stretched and I didn't even care.

"I-I'm bout t-to"

Before I could release, he stops.

What the fuck.

I don't get angry right away, instead my fingers quickly lower down to finish the job until he pinned my hands, restraining me until the arousal washes over.

That DOUCHEBAG. He wants to tease me and not do his job and doesn't let me do it either ???

I tend to cry when I'm angry and guess what? Im pissed.

My eyes start to water, but no tears trickle down as I try to control myself.

If looks could kill, Jax would have been SLAUGHTERED by now.

I harshly push him so he could let me down, not being aware of how sore I was. Knowing I could barely move, he takes the opportunity to grab me by the rim of my panties roughly, pulling me closer. He rests his hand on the lower part of my head, tangling my hair in the process.

"Let this be a lesson to you...the next time you want to fûcking ignore me."

Wait what.

He lets go, leaving me to fall back against the wall being the only thing that's keeping me up.

He takes one last glance and smirks licking his fingers and closing the door.