They Know

I know this story looks like it's getting absolutely nowhere but trust me it is. Then again I forgot I was writing this so let's spice things up shall we! This chapter i will be giving a shoutout to  lovelycatlady69 who has been very supportive of my work which I truly appreciate. Enjoy y'all ♥️

"GET UP!" Max yells.

Avoiding the painstaking conversation and the encouraging speech that's left to be dealt with, I turn the opposite direction reaching over to cover myself, engulfing in a blanket burrito.

"Daniella can't get to the phone right now..please leave your name and number after the beep....beep" I mumble.

"Dani" Max says sternly walking on the other side of the bed as I turn my body once more.

"Mailbox full. Have a nice day"  I respond more cheerfully .

"What has lying down and sleeping all day gotten you?"

"Rest." I deadpanned.

Due to the tedious tapping of her foot, acknowledging I can't get around it, I sit-up and face Max who is now sitting on the edge of my bed.

" I'm hurt. I'm tired. It's been a week since I've talked to him and I stopped seeing his aunt ."

I have no shame in admitting my feelings I have or had towards Jaxon, but my biggest fault was letting things get too serious.

Plus I have bigger problems to face later, but it's Friday now, schools over and there's no great way to start The Weeknd off like this.

............

"I've gathered all of you people here so we could talk about my unknown matter at hand, any one who can't hear me in the back, you're welcome to sit a little closer"  I announce.

"Dani there's only three people here."  Ant exclaimed, resting his head in his palms.

"Can we move this along ?" I hear a familiar voice in the crowd ....or more so on the couch say as if he has anything better to do.

"You can leave, I don't even know who invited you here." I say crossing my arms.

In the corner of my eye I see his jaw tick as if he wants to do or say something to me.

"It's my house Dani" he grits between his teeth.

"Daniella" I correct.

"Anyways I have a strong feeling that my father knows I'm ....here." 

Silence struck.

Ants face retorted in disgust while Jax's hands clenches and Max starts fidgeting.

"How is that possible, we left no trails as to where we're going, used no credit cards, Dani I even left a note that only said "screw you all" with a middle finger doodle." Max started to ramble as she struggled to wrap her head around it.

"I know I know ....but think about it. My parents are some crooked people who know crooked people. They're involved in illegal activities and your parents, the big bad attorneys seem to come in and miraculously save them each time they've gotten arrested."

"The night...it happened" I continue revising the night of my innocence stripped from me .

My own father, the person who had a moral obligation to protect and lead, the person who should've took me to movies instead of gun fights, the "man of the house"  who punished their child with a good talking to or a belt or chancla and not with his hands, not with throwing knives, not when he has a bad day and not with inappropriately touching me.