"You didn't answer!" Scott yelled after his best friend. "What about Flora?!" He took a step closer to the gate when they opened it. "She deserves to know, don't you think?"

That question made Stiles stop in his tracks and turn his head back to Scott. "I don't care what she'll think." He spat, disappearing inside.

Scott stood there, in rain, watching as his best friend entered the hell on earth.

🥀

Flora hasn't got out of bed in three days, her tired eyes only moved around the room or to her phone, hoping that her boyfriend would answer at least one of her messages.

Or was it an ex-boyfriend now?

She had no idea.

She ignored everyone in the last seventy-two hours, not bothered to answer texts or even pick up the phone, the only time she even took a glance at the phone was when she texted Stiles or skipped a song on her 'sad' playlist.

Her mood affected the little jungle she had in her room as well, it was no longer the shiny room full of life, it looked dull and the plants were slowly dying, as they felt Flora's depression, and the fact she didn't water them wasn't helping as well.

She turned on her right side, noticing the photo (of Stiles and her) she held in her arms while she was falling asleep the night before.

It was one of the first photos they got together as a couple, it was taken on Flora's disposable camera by Scott, who was the one that came up with the idea of taking a photo of them.

A sad smile appeared on her face as her fingers gently tapped over the framed photo. But the smile quickly dropped when she remembered the fight they had the moment he woke up after being possessed.

"Please Stiles, just listen to me." Flora cried out as she followed the boy into his room, jumping slightly when he slammed the door.

Stiles turned at the girl, a mix of anger and pain in his eyes. "You really think I wanna see your face right now?" He spat through gritted teeth.

Flora hiccuped and looked at the grey carpet that covered the floor of Stiles' room. "I'm sorry." She whispered into the silence, her dark eyes trying to take a look at how the boy would react.

Stiles' lips were pressed into a thin line as he watched the girl. He was so incredibly hurt but the anger was stronger. "How was he huh?" He snickered, his voice filled with venom. "You're so fucking stupid, Flora."

Flora shook her head and took a step closer, trying to touch his hand.

Stiles pushed her hand away. "How could you not realize that It wasn't me?"

"I-"

"I- what huh?" He barked, rolling his eyes. "I don't want to talk to you." He added as he walked towards his closet, pulling out a plastic bag, confusing Flora.

"Stiles." She sobbed. "No."

He threw the bag at his bed. "That wasn't a question." He shrugged, pulling clothes out of his dresser.

"No." Flora snapped, putting the clothes he put in the bag back to the dresser. "These are my clothes." She wiped away her tears.

"And they're leaving..." He stated as he sharply looked at the girl. "...With you."

"Are you serious?" Flora's face went blank.

Angry tears formed in Stiles' eyes, suddenly doubting what he said. "Move out of the way before I make you." He darkly whispered, eyeing the smaller girl who was standing in front of the dresser.