Her Return

Puppet's P.O.V

It's been two weeks and I still can't figure out how to turn myself human. Alley has yet to come back since that first day, but I'm hoping she comes back today.

I'm sitting in my box waiting for the pizzeria to open. I hear keys jingling and the front door opening. It must be the manager opening the pizzeria. Within the next hour, I hear the children running around and singing along with Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. It must have been only a couple hours before closing when someone finally comes to my box. The little tune starts playing and I wait till the end of it to pop out of it. It ends, and I pop out of the box and come face to face with Alley.

"I told you that I would come back Puppet. I just had to wait until my mom said I was able to come." She says to be with a huge smile.

"I knew that there was a good reason that you weren't coming back." I tell her.

"I'm going to be coming more and more frequently now. I'm eleven now also my mom lets me go out on my own more often. As long as I tell her where I'm going," She says to me.

"Well I'm glad that you are," I say back.

Just then one of the workers takes her and leads her towards the stage. Why, I don't know, but it seems odd. The man leaves her at the stage and walks off towards the storage room. I watch as she looks both ways making sure that he wasn't there anymore. She then turns around and dashes back towards me.

"How big is that box?" She asks in a hurried tone.

"Pretty big," I tell her with confusion.

"Can both of us fit in there?" She asks while looking over her shoulder.

"Probably. It will probably be a bit squishy," I tell her.

"Scoot over then."

With that she pushes herself up and over the edge of the box. She curls up in the bottom of the box and motions for me to come in and close the lid. I do as she says and sit down closing the kid as I do. It's squishy, especially with all the toys inside the box as well. It's pitch black and I can't see a thing. I use my hand and swirl it around the bottom of the box trying to find a light up toy. I finally find one and turn it on. I wish I hadn't. Alley's face is inches from mine and I'm also sitting on her lap.

"Ummmm....... This is kind of awkward. You want me to move?" I ask her. I feel the heat in my cheeks as I do.

"It's fine. I'm quite comfortable, to be honest with you," She replies nonchalantly.

"Why did you come in my box?" I ask her hesitantly.

"I'm staying the night here. I'm at my grandma's right now and she sleeps all day and night. She won't notice if I'm gone for a night," She answers.

"So you're going to stay here with all of us, the entire night?" I ask her. Curiosity coating my voice.

"Yup. I love this place so much that I've always wanted to do this. I figured that I finally had a good enough reason to," She says. Blushing towards the end.

"What's the reason?" I ask.

"My favourite animatronic,"

With that she yawns and curls up close to me.

"Wake me up when all the workers are gone and I'm able to exit the box please."

With that she falls asleep. I watch as her stomach slowly goes up and down. It's quite relaxing. Soon I feel my own eyelids getting heaving. I tiredly wrap my puppet arms around her and fall into a peaceful sleep.

A/N
So I have just realized that the prequel will not be as long as the original story or the sequel. It will only have at max 20 parts. A minimum of 10. I also want to say thank you to you guys for all the amazing comments you guys give. I thinks that's everything, (I don't want to overdue anything because I could seriously go on for ages thanking you guys.) so I'll see you in the next chapter my Little Foxes!!!!