Running From Him to Him

Your P.O.V

You sitting on the couch at Allen's, watching him pace back and forth in front of you. He's been doing this for the past hour and he still hasn't told you why. He dragged you all the way from your comfy bed at him to make you sit there and watch him pace. You really wish he hadn't come and gotten you because you had been planning to sneak back into the pizzeria without Allen knowing. Of course though, he had to foil your plans without even realizing it. So now your sitting on his living room couch, bored out of your mind because he had to just drag you out of bed for nothing. After about fifteen more minutes of his pacing, you finally had enough of it and decide to figure out why he's acting like this.

"Allen, why have you been pacing for over an hour?"

"I'm planning."

"Then why do you need me here? Can I just go home please?"

"No. I need you to stay here."

"Why?"

"I just do."

You groan and lay on the couch in frustration. 'Why does he have to be so frustrating all the time???' You think as you watch him pace back and forth some more. Closing your eyes, you relax into the couch and wish yourself to fall asleep. But of course even that can't happen. Instead of you falling asleep, you feel a pair of legs straddling you and a indent on the couch on either side of your head. You open your eyes to be greeted with Allen's face just inches from your's.

"A-a-allen w-what a-a-are you d-doing?"

"I told you that I was planning and I was planning on how I was going to fuck you. Thankfully though, you gave me the perfect opportunity to start it."

With that he lowers his head and connects the two of your lips together. You watch as his eyes flutter shut but yours stay wide open. Your eyes dart around the room trying to figure out a way that you can get yourself out of this situation. You decide to try and push him off you you but that effort turns into a failure. As you were about to push him off, he grabs your wrists and puns them above your head leaving you with no way to get him off of you. Then the perfect plan comes into your mind. You break the kiss to but your plan into action.

"Allen, why didn't you say you wanted too?" You ask through faked heavy breathing as if to not give yourself away.

"I didn't think you would want to that why. So I waited until I had the opportunity to do it to you so that if you did fight I could easily over power you."

"Well since I know what you want, why don't we do it where we can both enjoy it. So why don't you go to your room, while I go get myself ready in the bathroom. That way we can do this properly."

A playful grin comes across his face as he looks at you. He sits up and let's go of you and head towards his room. As he does he yells at you from over his shoulder.

"Don't worry about birth control or protection. I got that under control."

After he said that you knew that he was wanting to get you pregnant. Let's just hope that you can post pone this little get together for a two weeks or so. You wait until you know for sure that he's in his room and make a mad dash for the front door. You grab your jacket and pull on your shoes, then make a mad dash for the pizzeria. After running for 20 minutes you finally reach the pizzeria. Thankfully it's night which means that the pizzeria is empty. Well, except that the animatronic that you wanted to see. Once you enter, you see all the animatronics. Except the look different. Really different. They look human. You freeze as the one that kind of looks like a humanized Nick turns around and see's you.

"Alley? Is that you?" The humanized Nick looking guy asks.

"Nick?" You ask back.

The guy smiles and runs to you and envelops you in a hug.

"I've been meaning to show you this. But I never had the perfect chance too. I didn't think you would be coming back again, so I just started turning human every night waiting for you to return to us. To return to me. And here you are."

"I don't know how long I can stay here though. I had to run away from Allen to get here."

"Why did you come here then if you might get caught?"

"I wanted to show you something. Show you how much you truly mean to me before I go any farther with Allen."

"What do you mean Alley?"

You grab his hand and lead him away from the others. They all give you weird looks but you don't care. You only have one thing in your mind, and that's showing Nick how much you really love him.

A/N
He it is I'm sorry that it's late!!!! We had a slight difficulties of exchanging the story. But here it is and the next chapter is a the lemon, which in not sure when that one will be up. I also wanted to ask you guys which one of these stories you want posted. A Bonnie X Reader or a Freddy X Reader. I have both of them just not sure when I'm going to post them or which one I wills tart first. That's all Foxes I'll see you in the next chapter.