A New Found Hatred

It's the last part. I hope you guys don't hate me for this.

Nick's P.O.V

•1 Month Later•

It's been a month since I've seen Alley. Soon after our time alone she left and fast as she came. I hope I get to see her soon. This place is getting creepier and creepier as the days go by. There's even some weird animatronics in the place now. But still no Alley. The days have become longer and today seems to be an eternity. Soon the end of the day comes and all the customers and employees leave. The second they all leave, I climb out of my box and transform into my human form. I walk over to my usual spot a few feet in front of the door. Waiting to see if Alley would come back tonight. The others just leave me be and don't bother me. They keep a winded up music box playing at all times to keep me calmed down. A couple hours go by and I can see a figure coming towards to the pizzeria. I stand up hurriedly and look through the door. The figure comes closer and its a male. Which means it's not Alley. I sit back down and put my head in my heads and sadly watch the figure approach the pizzeria and enter. I look at the male and recognize the face. Allen.

"Well, look who it is. Nice to see you again you creep. I don't know how Alley could ever like you much less adore you."

"What do you want Allen?"

"I just came to tell you that Alley is not able to come here anymore. She now has a full time job."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I know that she tries to sneak here without me noticing. I always know though. I figured I'd tell you that your secret meetings are over now."

"How did you know?"

"I have may ways. I may have also bugged her phone. I also have some people that watch her when I'm not with her. I've also bugged her house and put cameras up all over. She never has a moment of privacy."

"You sick bastard."

"I've got to keep her safe. And she is mine. We are engaged now."

"What???"

"When I found out that I got her pregnant, I went and got the ring and proposed. She said yes. So now she's going to be my wife and the mother of my child."

"Did you force her to do this?"

"Of course I did. I can't have her leaving me for some damn robot puppet."

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"Maybe it's because you got her love so easily. I tried for years and I never got it. I still don't. You got it on the first day you met her."

"Maybe you can't get because she never will love you."

"I can change her mind. All I got to do is threaten to hurt you and she does whatever I want."

"Kill me then and let her go."

"I can't have that now can I? I need you alive. There's a lot of things I want to do with her and most of them will need a bunch of convincing to do. If you're alive, I think she'll do them. And now, since you know everything, I'll be taking my leave. Have a nice lonely life, you creepy little puppet."

With that he turns and leaves. A devilish grin across his face. That bastard. Using such a way to get a girl is wrong. But there's nothing I can do about it right now. I'll get him. Then I'll ruin him. I'll find a way. I'll free Alley from the bastard even if it kills me. And I'll kill there child. If it wasn't for that child this would have never happened. They both must die.

A/N
It's over. The prequel is over. All that's left is the sequel. Then it's over. The "Falling For" series will be over. But I don't think that'll be for awhile yet. A lot of important things have to happen first. But anyways, that's everything Little Foxes, I'll see you in the sequel.