I Love You To The Moon And Back (LEMON)

PLEASE NO HATE IF IT IS BAD. IF I GET A COUPLE OF HATE COMMENTS (From different people. If it's just one I'll just mute them) I WILL DELETE THIS CHAPTER AND WRITE NO MORE LEMONS FOR YOU GUYS. IT REALLY DEPRESSES ME WHEN I EITHER GET OR SEE HATE SO PLEASE DONT. (And please don't ruin it or the people who wanted it. Don't be a cyber bully.)

Your P.O.V

You tightly grab his hand and lead him into the managers office, locking the door behind you two. You turn around to see Nick, looking at you with a curious stare.

"Alley, why are we locked in here?"

You sigh and walk over to the desk, sitting on top of the desk.

"Nick, how much do you love me?"

"I love you to the moon and back."

"Are you just saying that?"

"Of course I'm not Alley. I love you and I have since they day I first came to the pizzeria. You're the first person that wasn't scared of me. You're the first person who truly cares about me. I'd have to be half nuts to not love you."

Tears prick at your eyes. You hop off the desk and wrap your arms around his neck. You soon feel a pair of arms wrap around you waist.

"Alley, do you love me back?"

You pull away from the hug and look him straight in the eyes. A couple tears escape your eyes as you look at him. His eyes watch you curiously, waiting for your answer. You let out a shaky breath ready to give him your answer. Not trusting your voice to get the message across properly, you use something else to tell him. You gently press your lips to his. You can feel his surprise when he slightly jumps as your lips connect. He soon relaxes and pulls you closer to him. You lazily entangle you fingers in his silky, black and white hair. You feel something unexpected poke at your lips and realize that he's asking for entrance. A small smile plays across your face as you slowly open your mouth, allowing him access. You can feel his warm, wet tongue slowly push past your lips and into your mouth. You can feel his tongue, glide across your teeth. Taking your tongue, you slowly start to push on his to see what he would do. He spins you around and gently presses you against the wall and pushes back with his tongue. His hands play with the hem of your shirt and soon you can feel a warm pair of hands slide up the back of your shirt. You tighten your grip around his neck. He pulls away from the kiss, breathing a bit heavily.

"Alley, I may have only been in this body for a little bit of time, but I know exactly what I'm feeling. Are you sure you want to continue with this?"

You give him a small smile. "I locked the door for a reason Nick, but of course if you don't want to we don't have to."

It's his turn to smile now as he looks at you with his big adorable eyes. "Of course I want to. It's not everyday a beautiful girl like you drags someone like me into a locked room to do something like this."

You smile and kiss him with passion. He kisses you back with even more. You feel his hands travel farther up your shirt. He breaks the kiss and quickly takes your shirt, leaving you in your Bra and pants. You decide it's not fair and start taking his shirt off. Halfway through he leans in and starts leaving kisses on your neck. A shiver runs down your back as he kisses the spot that can drive you nuts. You take his shirt off as he smirks and starts to gently suck on that spot. A shaky moan escapes your lips and you can feel his smile on your neck. A warm hand comes around to your front and slips up into your bra. The other slinks around to the back and undoes your bra. You let it fall to the ground. Instead of feeling another hand on your other breast, you feel a warm, wet sensation gently sucking. A small moan escapes you lips as he continues to gently suck your nipple and fondle the other with his thumb. Seconds later he switches to give the other the same treatment. Soon moans are coming out louder and louder until he stops. He just stops and looks at you. You look at him with your lust clouded eyes and see that his too, are becoming more hazed over with need. He keeps his eyes locked onto yours as his hands teasingly travel down your half naked body to the edge of your pants. To loops his fingers in the belt loops and starts tugging our pants down, taking your underwear with them. Soon, the are pooled around your ankles, stopped by yours shoes. You kick you shows off, along with your socks and pants, and kick ten somewhere in the room. Seconds after you feel a hand coming down your hip and onto your inner thigh. A small strangled moan escapes your lips as a finger starts to rub your clit. It just slowly rubs then enters you sharply. You gasp at the sudden movement and squirm around in discomfort for a second. The finger stays put but starts moving inside you once you stop squirming. It slowly starts pumping in and out at a steady pace. You let out a moan and the second you do another finger is added. You squirm for a second as you adjust to the two fingers. He starts pumping again and every so often, scissors his fingers. You start to moan again and get a bit louder with every couple pumps. He continues this for awhile but soon removes his fingers and undoes his pants, takin them off and revealing his erect penis. He looks at you and puts his hands firmly on hips and careful pushes you up the wall. When you're high enough, he steps closer to you and aligns himself with you.

"Are you sure you want to do this."

You just nod your head quickly and squeeze your eyes shut to wait to feel him enter you. You can feel yourself sliding back down the wall. You feel him poking at your entrance and soon pushes inside you going deeper the farther you slide down the wall. You wrap your arms tightly around his neck and your legs around his waist. He doesn't move at all and just stays perfectly still, probably waiting for yo to adjust first. You whisper 'Go' and he starts to slowly move you up and down. You bury your face in his neck as a low moan escapes your lips. You entangle your hands in his hair again as he starts to move faster and faster. You can feel his hot, ragged breath on our back as he continues to thrust into you. Aiming to go deeper and deeper with each thrust. Soon you're nothing but a moaning mess in his arms as he keeps on going. A knot in your stomach begins to form and starts to become unbearable.

"Nick, I'm going to cum soon~" you moan out.

He hears those words and moves even faster than he was before. Almost reaching his climax as well.

"BaaaBBBYYYY~" you moan loudly as you cum. You lay on him panting, waiting for him to cum as well. He doesn't give warning as he soon releases in side if you, filling you up with himself. He pulls out panting and sinks to the ground with to in his arms.

A/N
You guys happy now? I finally wrote it. You also have NotGhostKitten to thank for it because she chose the chapters I wrote last night. So you have her to thank for this chapter. That's all I have to say other than that there's only one chapter left after this one so be prepared for the end of the prequel, and I'll see all you lovely Little Foxes in the next chapter.