Just A Feeling?

Puppet's P.O.V

That was a great first day. Other than the fact that some kids cried at the sight of me, it was probably the best first day I'll ever have. That one little girl made it the best. The birthday girl. I think her name was Alley. She was beautiful. That's why I gave her the one of a kind necklace. A beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl. She always came back to me and I don't know why. The only reason other kids came to me was to get prizes. She always would be there when I popped out of my box. Asking me questions. Something is bothering me though. She gave me this fluttery feeling every time she was near me. When she gave me a kiss good bye and said that she loved me and would see me soon, my heart almost stopped. I'm now currently sitting my box, with this feeling overwhelming my body. I hear footsteps coming closer to me and I see the other animatronics peering into my box.

"Hello Marionette. Welcome to the Fazbear Family!!!!" The brown bear says to me.

"I think we should all introduce ourselves so you don't feel out of place. I'm Chica!!!" The yellow chicken says.

"I'm Bonnie!!!" The blue bunny says.

The one that first spoke to me says. "I'm Freddy Fazbear."

"I'm Foxy. That's what everyone calls me during the day. During the night they call me Mangle. Beside me here is Ballon Boy. He doesn't exactly talk that much." The white fox says pointing to the boy with balloons beside her. He just giggles as I look at him.

"Does anyone know why that little girl kept coming up to me? I'm confused on the matter." I ask.

"Dear little marionette. She's a little girl that loves you. I wouldn't dwell on her for too long. All of the kids here will grow up and eventually forget that we ever existed." Mangle says.

"It seems like she's different though. I feel as if she won't forget us. Like she won't forget me." I say. I feel the determination coursing through my body. I know she won't leave. I just know it.

"You think what you want to think. It always happens. We've learned not to get attached to people. I just hope you catch on before your heart gets broken." Freddy says as they all walk away from me.

I watch as they leave me in my little prize corner and walk somewhere else. I sit for the entire night, thinking of the girl. Alley. She's so beautiful. But it seems like her one friend cares about her a lot. He looked at her with a look in his eyes. I don't know what it was but I'm drawn to her. There must be a way for me to get closer to her. Maybe if I can turn into a human like her, I'll be able to get to know her better. But how does one turn human is the question. I'll figure it out. I'll figure it out for her.

A/N
I know I was supposed to make it up to you guys in this chapter, but I had an exam yesterday and I was busy trying to prepare for it and everything so it's short and nothing really important happened. But don't worry!!!! I have four days of nothing to do, which means that chapters for both the stories will be nice and long. I also wanted to ask you guys if you wanted a lemon in this story as well. For you and the puppet of course, but if you do then I can if not then I guess I don't. It's really up to you guys what I do and don't put in the story. Other than the plot and stuff. I think that's it Little Foxes so I'll see you in the next chapter!!!!