New Friends

Your P.O.V

You wake up to puppet's arms around you and his soft snoring. You smile and look at the sleeping puppet. He seems so peaceful that you don't want to wake him up. You hear footsteps approaching the box and prepare to get thrown out of the pizzeria. Instead the faces of the animatronics peer into the box.

"Wait a minute. Why is there a girl in the box with puppet?" Chica says.

"Ya. I thought all the kids had gone home a long time ago," Bonnie says.

"I guess she wanted to stay the night with us," Freddy says.

"Actually, I wanted to stay with Puppet. I could care less if you guys were here or not," You say to them a bit shyly.

"Once again we prove a point. All kids forget about us," Foxy says.

"I care about you guys too. I just like Puppet more," You respond.

Just then the Puppet stirs beside you. You watch as he sleepily moves around arranging himself so he can stretch his arms. In the process he managed to make it so he's underneath you and you're sitting on his crotch. He stretches and then opens his eyes. He sees you and gives you a sleepy smile. You feel yourself melting as he does. Then you see the embarrassment cross his face as he realizes what position you two are in. He stands up quickly, dumping you in the box and falling backwards out of it. You hear and 'Ouch' as he lands on the floor. You stand up and give him a sympathetic look.

"Are you ok Puppet?" You ask him, leaning out of the box in the process.

"I'm fine. Puppets don't exactly feel pain," He replys, rubbing the back of his head as he does.

"Hey Puppet, care to explain why there's an eleven year old girl in your box?" Freddy asks.

"She wanted to spend the night here," He says sheepishly.

"Still, it's against the rules," Bonnie says.

"Can we make an exception?" He asks, hope in his eyes.

"I guess we can give her a chance," Chica says while shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't think we should," Foxy says.

"Why can't you give me a chance Foxy?" You ask like a three year old that just got told no.

"First of all it's Mangle. Second of all, you're just going to turn on us eventually," She says.

She turns around and leaves the room with Balloon Boy following behind her.

"We'll give you a chance," The other three say in unsion.

"Thank you."

"Now let's Party!!!"

You smile as you discover that sometimes friends come from weird places. Sometimes people that you think of as more than friends do too.

A/N
PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!!!!
I'm am so sorry for posting this late. I've been so busy the past day or so that I was super stressed and unable to write. I feel so ashamed now. Please forgive me. I'm really sorry. Like super sorry. Like I wish I could pay you back somehow for posting this late but I'm too stressed out to even process my own thoughts right now. Please forgive me. I'm sorry Foxes. I'll see you in the next chapter if you'll forgive me.