13

"Cameron! Open the door!"

I rolled over and opened my eyes. They landed on Megan. "Cameron open this door!" My mom yelled.

Then I realized what happened last night. Megan and I were both bored and I decided to have her come over. After we were done we must've fallen asleep.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas!" She yelled again. "Shit Megan get up!" I whisper yelled. She rolled over in nothing but a bra and underwear.

"Megan get up! My mom is home and we have school!" I said. "Oh shit. Where should I go?" She asked sitting up in bed. "Uh here take this and go in my bathroom." I said taking my shirt off and handing it to her.

She quickly got up and slid the shirt over her head before running into my bathroom and shutting the door. I got up and threw her clothes under my bed then opened the door.

"It's about time!" My mom said walking into my room. "What's up?" I asked looking around to make sure all of Megan's stuff was hidden. My mom hated when I had girls stay to have sex.

"Is someone here?" She asked looking around. "No? Why?" I asked quickly. She opened my closet door and looked around then moved to under my bed.

"And who's are these?" She asked holding up a tank top and a thong. "Uh my friends..." I said hoping she wouldn't go into the bathroom. She set them down on my bed and walked over to the bathroom.

"If I open this door is there going to be a girl in there?" She asked. "No." I said.

She opened the door and looked around. The shower curtain was closed so I figured Megan was in there. I was hoping she wouldn't open it but of course she walked over and yanked the curtain open. But to my surprise no one was in there. Where was Megan?

"I'm surprised." she stated walking out. All of my worry changed with curiosity because I had no idea where Megan was, but I quickly wiped it off and acted normal.

"Anyways get ready for school." my mom said walking out of my room, closing the door behind her. I locked the door right after she left and walked into the bathroom.

"Megan?" I asked looking for her. "Is she gone?" I heard her laugh. "Yeah." I laughed as I saw her open the window and climb back in.

I had a window on the wall of my shower and if you climb out you can sit on the roof. "I didn't even think about that window!" I laughed. She smiled and looked in the mirror.

"Do you mind if I take a quick shower?" She asked. "No, go ahead." I said walking out. I walked out and looked at my phone. I had a missed call from Zack but figured it was nothing and ignored it.

"Cam, can you help me?" Megan asked cracking open the bathroom door.

I walked over and saw her completely naked, other than a bra. I raked my eyes down her body. I'm not gonna lie, Megan was really attractive, but I just never thought of having more than a friends that have sex kind of relationship with her.

"Stop staring!" She giggled. "Oh. Uh sorry." I said. My cheeks felt like fire. "Can you unclasp my bra for me?" She asked.

I reached my hands up and unclasped her bra. She took it from my hands and threw it on the floor. I ran my hands down her hips and kissed her neck. What was I doing?

"Cameron we have school." she groaned. "It'll be quick." I said kissing her neck again.

She moaned and turned around connecting her lips with mine. I pulled away long enough to take my boxers off and pushed us both into the shower.

--

"Cameron where were you first period?" Trevor asked as I sat down at the lunch table. "I overslept." I said. "Megan too?" Trevor chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and stole a fry from Andrews tray. "Where's Zack?" I asked. "I'm not sure. I haven't seen him at all today." Andrew said. "Cameron!" I turned around and saw Megan smiling at me. "Here we go." Trevor groaned crossing his arms.

So I guess none of my friends really like Megan. "Well hello to you too Trevor." she smiled. Trevor rolled his eyes and took a drink from his water bottle.

"I need you to do something for me." Megan said grabbing my hand. I stood up and followed her out into the hallway. "What do you need?" I laughed.

She brought her lips up to mine and grabbed a fist full of my hair. I kissed back sliding my tongue over her lip, asking for entrance. She allowed my tongue to enter her mouth and started pulling me towards the bathroom. Our mouths didn't part until I heard someone say my name.

"Woah." someone laughed. "Cameron?"

The voice sounded a little too familiar. I pulled my lips from Megan's and felt my heart drop to my stomach. "Oh my god." She gasped. "Arielle?"