25

//Arielle's Point of View//

I sighed as I stepped out of the shower. I've been thinking a lot about what Cameron said last week. I didn't know what to do. I quickly got dressed and walked over to my window that looked out onto our backyard. Maybe my dad could help me with this. I pulled out my phone and called him.

"Hello?" He answered. "Hi dad." I smiled hearing his voice. "Ari, I miss you!" He said. I could hear the smile in his voice. "I miss you too dad."

"How's everything going over there?" I think I heard a chair move in the background. "It's good." I said. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I choked as tears fell out of my eyes. "Arielle you know you can tell me anything. What's going on?"

"I went on vacation with my friends, and Cameron and I started dating." I said. "Well that sounds good." he said more as a question. "It was, then I got back and Cameron told me that before I had come to California he had sex with this girl. I guess she's pregnant. My boyfriend is having a baby with a different girl." I cried.

"Ari." my dad sighed. "It's not supposed to be like that dad! His first child isn't supposed be here yet and it shouldn't be with her either!" By this point I was bawling. "Arielle, I understand you're upset. Things change, not everything is going to go the way we plan it."

"I don't know what to do dad." I said barely audible. "Well that's up to you honey. If you don't think you can handle it then tell him. Maybe give each other some space." He said. "I can't leave him dad...I love him." I cried. "Then don't leave him. He's going to need you now more than ever."

"Thanks dad. I really needed this." I said as I wiped my eyes. "Anytime you need something I'm here. Come visit soon." he said. "I will, thanks dad. I love you." I said. "I love you to Ari." he said before hanging up. I sighed and sat down on my bed. If I stay with Cameron will I seem desperate?

I didn't bother putting makeup on before grabbing my phone and shoes and leaving to go to Cameron's. After the short drive I pulled into his driveway and walked to his door. I knocked once and the door opened. "Hi Mrs. Dallas." I smiled. "Hi Arielle. Please, call me Gina." She said opening the door for me to walk in. "Cameron is upstairs." she smiled walking away.

I walked upstairs and opened his door. He was sleeping. He always looks younger when he's sleeping. I walked over and laid down beside him, wrapping my arms around him. He turned towards my face and opened his eyes. "Arielle? What are you doing here?" He asked as he wiped the sleep from his eyes. "I wanted to see you." I said. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Cameron?" I asked. "Yeah?" He said. "I'm not going anywhere." I smiled. He smiled as big as he could and closed his eyes. "I'm so happy to hear that." He said opening his eyes and smiling his perfect smile.

-------
I already know how this is going to end and I don't know if you guys are gonna like it lol but 5 comments for an update ily