23

"Are you guys ready?" Andrew asked. "Sadly." Arielle said. We pulled all of our stuff out to the kitchen and sighed. "Well it was great while it lasted." Zack said. "I don't want to go back to reality." I sighed. "None of us do, but if we don't want to hear our parents yell we better get going so we can catch our flight." Andrew laughed.

After one by one sighing and forcing ourselves into the car we finally left. I'll definitely have to come back sometime. We took the rental car back and walked across the street to the airport. After waiting and going through security we finally boarded the plane. Arielle and I luckily had seats beside each other again. I sat down by the window again and sighed. I really didn't want to go back.

"Well in a couple hours we'll be back home." she said holding my hand and leaning her head on my shoulder. After listening to the flight attendant talk the plane finally took off and not long after Arielle and I were both asleep. I woke up to the sound of someone talking. It was another flight attendant.

"How long until we land?" I asked. "20 minutes." she smiled. Arielle was still asleep on my shoulder, and she looked so peaceful. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Cam?" She groaned.

"Yeah baby?" I asked. "How long until we land?" She asked. Her voice was really raspy from sleep and it was hot. "20 minutes." I said. "Okay. Why were you staring at me?" She laughed.

"What?" I asked surprised. "You were staring at me." she giggled. "Oh, sorry. You just looked so cute and peaceful." I said embarrassed. "I can't wait to get off this plane." she said. "Me either." I groaned.

After the plane landed we got off and went through baggage claim. I called my mom and she said they were in the east wing. We were all greeted with hugs and "I miss you's".

"Hey I'll call you later." I smiled at Arielle. "Okay, let's do something tomorrow?" Arielle smiled. "Can't wait." I grinned. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said kissing Arielle. She waved and smiled as she walked away. We all went our separate ways and I loaded my stuff into the back of my moms car then climbed in.

"So Cameron how was it?" My mom smiled. "Amazing. I didn't want to leave." I said. "I wouldn't have wanted to either." Sierra laughed. "So you and Arielle seem pretty serious?" My mom said more like a question. I smiled thinking about her and said, "Yeah we're officially dating."

"Wow! Who would've thought Cameron Dallas would really get a girlfriend!" Sierra laughed. "Shut up! I really like her, she makes me really happy." I smiled. "Good. She seems like a great girl." my mom said. "She is. I think you guys will like her once you actually get to know her."

--

After I finished unpacking I was exhausted and wanted to go to bed. I went downstairs and got a glass of water right as the doorbell rang. I set the water down and went to open it. After I did I regretted ever opening it. There stood Megan.

"Hi Cameron." she said. "What do you want Megan. I've changed and I have a girlfriend." I groaned. "Can I come in?" She asked. "No? Why are you here and why did you call me?"

"If you let me come in I'll tell you." She said. "Why can't you just tell me and leave?" I asked starting to get angry. "I think you should sit down." she said walking in. "What?" I asked.

"Sit down. I have something to tell you." She sighed. I did as she told me and sat down on the couch. "So how was Miami?" She smiled. "Good." I stated. "And I see you and Arielle are dating? Congrats!"

"Just tell me why you're here." I said through my clenched jaw. "Okay." She said searching for words. "So do you remember that day that your mom came upstairs and I hid on the roof?" She said nervously. "Yeah?" I said.

"And then after she left we, uh, had sex in the shower?" She said looking down. I thought back to that day and shrugged, "Yes?"

"Well the condom broke." she said trying to catch my eyes. I tried to think back. I was confused. "What I'm trying to say is, congratulations Cameron, you're going to be a father." She said as her cheeks turned pink. My throat went dry and my face went blank.

"What?" I choked out. "I'm pregnant." she said like it was obvious. "What? There's no way." I said barely audible. "I haven't had sex with anyone but you in months. You're going to be a father." she smiled.

I didn't have words. How could I have been so stupid. "Anyways you look tired, so I'll let you get some sleep. Goodnight Cameron." she said letting herself out. I just sat on the couch not moving. Things with Arielle were finally good and then this happens. How was I going to tell her?