27

"Last one in is a rotten egg!" Arielle laughed jumping into the pool. "How old are we?" I laughed. "I'm 18. You're just grumpy you were the last one!"

I laughed and jumped into the water. Arielle was smiling and I grabbed her hips, pulling her to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and giggled. "You're hot." she smirked. "Am I?" I asked grinning. "Really, really hot." she said. "What do you want?" I laughed. "Nothing?" She said more like a question.

I smiled and traced my fingers over her lips. She pulled my finger into her mouth and sucked on it and before I could stop myself my lips were on hers. She slid her fingers into my wet hair and moaned. I took that time to slide my tongue into her mouth, exploring.

"Stop!" Trevor yelled splashing us. I smiled and pulled away. "No making out in the pool!" Andrew chuckled. "But it's my pool?" I laughed. "So." Andrew said.

Arielle blushed pulling away from me. Shortly after, my mom told us that she ordered pizza and it was inside. We all went inside and grabbed some. I jumped onto the counter and went through my phone while eating pizza. After I was done eating I texted Arielle and told her to come over by me. She looked up and smiled then walked over to me.

"What?" She smiled. "Come here you have something on your face." I said. She looked confused but walked over to me. I grabbed her face in my hands and leaned down kissing her plump lips. She smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"I bet you guys couldn't keep your hands off each other for an hour!" Trevor laughed. "I can so!" Arielle said putting her hands on her hips. "No you can't." I laughed. "You wanna bet?" She asked. "Yep." I smirked.

"Fine. First one to touch the other has to do what the other person wants. Got it?" She asked. "So if I touch you first then I have to do whatever you want?" I laughed. "Exactly." she said. "Okay. Deal." I smirked. "I'm gonna win." She giggled. "You wish!" I laughed.

--

"What time are we going to dinner?" Hannah asked. "7." I said. "Okay, Zack and I will be back at 6:30." Hannah smiled. "Sounds good." I said.

"Cam? Do you want me to get ready here or at my house?" Arielle asked walking into the kitchen. I looked up and down her body. She was only wearing a tiny pink bikini. I was determined to win this bet and I knew that if she got ready here then I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her.

"Your house." I said bringing my eyes back up to meet hers. She was grinning at me as if she knew what I was thinking. "What?" I asked nervously. "Nothing." she shrugged grabbing her shorts and tank top. "Can I have a kiss?" She asked. I thought about it and pouted. "I wish." I said. "Me too." she laughed.

Once she left I went upstairs and got into the shower. We were basically going on a double date, except we were all friends and had planned it as friends going out to dinner. After I had finished in the shower I got out and put on a pair of dark jeans and a black shirt on. I ran my fingers through my hair and went downstairs.

It was 6:20 so they should be getting here anytime. Sure enough I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Arielle smiling. She also had showered, so her long hair was wavy. She had white shorts and a bright pink tank top on. It made her skin look extra tan. I let her in and closed the door.

"Zack and Hannah should be here any minute." I said sitting at the table. She sat down across from me and nodded. It was so awkward, it was like there was tension. "Hey guys." Zack said walking in. "Hey, whose car are we taking?" I asked. "Doesn't matter." he shrugged as Arielle and I followed him outside. "Hannah what car do you want to take?"

"Mine of course." she laughed. I rolled my eyes and we got into the car. Arielle and I were sitting in the back of the car as far away from each other as possible. "What's going on?" Hannah asked. "What?" Arielle asked. "You guys have been back there for 10 minutes, not talking or making out. Are you guys fighting?" Hannah laughed. Zack chuckled and said, "They made a bet saying they wouldn't touch each other."