• When your son swears

You were cooking for dinner for your husband, yourself and your child. Yes, you and your husband, Joshua have been married for a few years now and have a healthy 2 year old son named Jon Woo.

You started mixing the food you were making on the pan and placing them on a plate, when you remembered you forgot an ingredient. "Ah, soy sauce" you said as you look around the shelves to find where it was

"There you are" you huffed when you realized it was at the top shelf, which was a bit high up for you to reach. You tried to reach for it, tip toeing but obviously didn't work.

You kept on trying when you suddenly felt 2 hands wrap around you and lift you up, you immediately grabbed it then looked at the person after they placed you back down.

"Gomawo~" you cooed as you realized it was Joshua, he smiled at you and hugged you from behind as you started finishing what you left.

"Baegoppa?" (Hungry?) you asked him as he rested his chin on top of your head, he hummed back in response, "By the way, where's Jon Woo?" he asked, looking around to see where Joshua Jr. could possibly be.

"Maybe in the living room, call him, dinners ready" you lifted the plates and placed them on the dining table.

"Jon Woo-ya, dinner's ready, where are you?" Joshua started looking for the smaller version of him. "There you are, come on, mommy made food" he carried Jon Woo and placed him on his baby chair.

"Jon Woo-ya~ baegoppa?" I asked while adding food to his place "Yes m-m-mommy", "Why is it hard for him to pronounce mommy but its easy when he pronounces daddy" you pouted as you sat down, Joshua giggled.

"He likes me more than his mommy" you glared at him, playfully.

"I'm kidding, I'm sorry, darling" he chuckled. You started to eat, the food was good, but the hot food touching your tongue wasn't very great.

"Ah! Ssibal!" (Ah! Fuck!) you meant to say the 'ah' part but not the bad word. With that, everyone went silent.

Joshua giggled, "It's alright, darli-"
"Ssibal!" Your 2 year old son, suddenly spoke

Both you and Joshua looked at him, eyes widened and in shock. "No no no no, Jon Woo, don't say that-" "Ssiballll~!" He cut you off

"Stop-" "Ssibal" "Jon Woo hajim-" "Ssiballl~!" "Baby, stop saying tha-" "AH SSIBAL!", you were panicking, you didn't know what to do.

Joshua was just laughing his butt off as if the inappropriate word his own son just said was a good word.

"Stop laughing! Help me!" you asked him for help, "Wait- this is- oh my g- he keeps cutting you off" he laughed again. You rolled your eyes and looked back at Jon Woo

"Baby, don't say that. Thats a bad word" you said with a serious voice to hoping make him stop "Ssib-" "Stop, no no dont say that" both of you looked at each other for a few seconds then he looked at his dad.

"Mommy's- Mommy's right, Jon Woo-yah, d-don't say that" he stuttered as he continued to laugh. "HONG JISOO YOU'RE NOT HELPING"

He immediately stopped. "Jon Woo-yah, don't say that, say that when your older" he told his child, avoiding eye contact.

"F-f-food~ more~" Jon Woo pulls his arms out, trying to grab the small bowl of food that was next to yours. You sat back down and fed him as if nothing happened.

"It was your fault, bab-"
"I know, I know, I'm sorry" you said not looking at him. He chuckled, "Blow it next time so that he won't learn anything from his mommy"

You looked at him, "It was a mistake", "Whatever you say, m'lady" he said and continued to eat.

You learned your lesson not to swear even in accident in front of your child.

✂️————————————————————
How was it? Was the name Jon Woo fine? I couldn't think of smthn else x-x

Anyways hope you all liked it! Recommend in the comments on what imagine you want me to do next! Stay safe everyone~ Love youu~ 🤍🐰

704 words 🤍