• "Give me attention!" 16+

Its been a week and your boyfriend, Joshua, was still playing games with the members. He barely gives you attention, eats late and comes to sleep with you late. You tried to get his attention but he always says "Just a minute, yeobo" but after that 'minute' he'll still be playing.

~
You were at the living room, laying on the couch, Joshua was in the same room as you since he was playing on the TV. You came across this video where a girl sat on her boyfriends lap while he was playing and hugged him, the boyfriend hugged her back and continued to play.

You wanted to try it out to Joshua and see what he'll do. You looked up from your phone and look at Joshua, "On your left, DK. Vernon, follow me." He said on the mic, he continuously press buttons on his controller and you could already tell, he was super focused. You waited til he was on a normal round, where they aren't too busy killing other players.

You were watching him play from the couch, and finally they weren't too busy in the game. You got up from your chair and prepared for what you were about to do. You had mixed feelings at the moment, you were nervous and scared that he'll push you away or yell at you, but it was worth a try.

With that, you walk towards him and you two made eye contact to each other, "Is something wrong, Jagi?" He asked looking at you then went back to the screen, you didn't answer and started what you wanted to try out.

You poked your head between his arms and sat on his lap, you wrapped your legs around his waist then wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face deep in his neck. ( you guys know what I mean right? )

You were scared he was gonna push you off and you were ready for it, but he didn't. He leaned on the chair and hugged you, pulling you closer to him. He gave you a peck on your cheek then continued playing the game. 'Wow' you thought to yourself, you knew he was definitely gonna be the man you'll be with forever just by what he just did. You felt loved and adored by him, he knows that he wouldn't push you away just for a game.

You were about to leave but he put a hand on your back, stopping you from leaving, you looked at him. "Don't leave, stay with me, hm?" He told you softly with a smile, somehow, it made your heart skip a beat. "I'm heavy, Shua, your thighs will hurt if I stay longer" you told him "Surprisingly, you're wrong, you're as light as a feather, my lady" you smiled at what he just said.

"I'm serious, baby" he chuckled and hugged him, as you were hugging him, a thought came to your mind, you may or may not wanted to.. tease him. Its not like both of you never tried it before, both of you took each others V Card so.. why not?

You shifted slowly so that you were sitting on his thing. He groaned but went back to the game thinking you were trying to get more comfortable, you started softly kissing his neck and giving him hickeys, he moaned softly.

"Yo, Joshua, you alright, bro?" You heard Vernon say from Joshua's headphones, "Y-yeah, to-totally." You smirked a bit, you slowly moved again from his crotch making him groan once more "Yah, Jisoo, you sure you okay?" Seokmin said, "Hold on a bit guys" Joshua told the two boys then moved his mic away from his mouth "Jagi- ahh~" he moaned as you thrust yourself on his clothed member.

"Continue playing, baby, the boys are waiting" you whispered in his ear, seductively. "Wh-what are you- Ah~" he got cut off as you pressed yourself on his clothed member again. "What's wrong?" You asked sounding as innocent as possible but a smirk is plastered on your face. Joshua was so turned on, he wanted you so badly.

"Let's play later guys, I gotta go, sorry" Joshua told the boys then shut the whole thing off. He picked you up and pinned you to the wall, "What do you think you're doing, babygirl?" He asked you then kissed your lips, he kissed you down til he reached your neck, placing soft kisses then giving you red and purple hickeys all over your neck and collarbone.

You wanted to talk but when you open your mouth to say something, nothing comes out, only moans were coming out of you. "O-oppa.." you said out of breathe "Yes baby?" He replied, this time his voice made turned you on even more "I-I- KYAH!" You were cut of when you felt his clothed members pressing against you "You what?" He asked as if he didn't do anything "I want you.." you told him, lustful in both of your eyes "Then lets take this to the bedroom, hm?" He stated then carried you to the bedroom.

~

————
AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
Sorry for being kind of inactive today.
Anyways, hope you guys liked it
Maybe next time, I'll go for a.. hmm you know, another 'version' of this.

💕 893 words in total 💕