• You flinch during an argument

1:47 AM: Y/N's POV
"Where is he?" I thought as I looked at my phone, checking the time, 1:47 AM.

You were getting worried since your boyfriend for 2 years, Joshua, isn't home yet. You had another argument, he doesn't even give attention you needed most of the time. His attitude was cold towards you but you didn't know why, "what did I do wrong..?" I thought to myself, then suddenly a thought came to your mind which made your eyes go wide, "is he.. cheating on.. m-me?". After your argument, he left the house, slammed the front door, got in the car and left you alone. 

You've been waiting for a couple of hours now, you walked back and forth around the room then sat yourself down in a comfy chair. "Please don't be mad when you come back.." I said to myself. As I was lost deep in my thoughts, I heard the front door open, ''Joshua" I told myself before standing up from my chair then running down the stairs, as I reached downstairs, I saw Joshua at the living room, sitting on the couch with his head resting on his hands. "Joshua?" I softly said, slowly walking towards him, "Baby.." I sat beside him, he noticed me but didn't say anything, I could tell he went out with Jeonghan or Vernon since the other members don't have time to hangout this week. "Are you hungry? I can cook you food, what do you wa-" he cut me off "Stop, don't." He told me coldly, "Joshua, why are you acting like th-"

"Why am I acting like this? WELL STOP BEING SO CLINGY Y/N" He shouted which had me shocked, I didn't expect him to shout at all "Whenever I'm busy, you're always saying 'Joshua, this' 'Joshua, that' can you just stop even for a day? " He said now standing up and looking at you, anger in his eyes. "Babe, I'm just wor-" "I'm tired Y/N, let's not talk about this right now, please." He said about to go to the stairs "IF YOU WANT GIVE ME THE ATTENTION I WANTED, IF YOU JUST SHOW ME THE LOVE AND AFFECTION YOU USED TO GIVE ME, Joshua. What happened to the Joshua who loved calling me Jagi? What happened to all of the 'i love yous' the 'i miss yous'.. huh?"  You said now sobbing, which caused him to stop his tracks. "I just wanted to check up on you, let you know I love you everyday, let you know I'm always here for you.." you stated, your loud sobs was the only one that could be heard around the room "Is it that hard for you to love me b-back.. a-again?" You asked him but he didn't reply, nor didn't even look at you, he just stood there listening to what your saying "IS IT-?" "ENOUGH ALREADY" he said now grabbing your wrist, pulling you towards him then pinning you to the wall, he looked into your eyes, opening his mouth to say something but you cut him off and said "Are you cheating o-on me..?" You softly said making his eyes go wide "W-what? How could you think of that? I would never!" He said frowning at you "Then why..?" he looked down, not answering your question, you scoffed, "You are cheati-" "NO I'M NOT!" He said gripping onto your wrists harshly, "I'M NOT OKAY?! YOU'RE JUST BEING ANNOYING THESE PAST FEW DAYS AND YOU KEEP ON IRRITATING ME!" He gripped onto your wrists more harshly then slamming you harder on the wall "Joshua, s-stop it, i-it hurts" you cried out, he didn't listen so you yanked your arms so he would let you go, you were already crying, infront of him but you didn't care, suddenly he raised his arm to brush his hair back but you thought of something else so you put your arms on your head to defend yourself "I-I'm sorry, please don't hurt me.." his expression soften, you thought he was gonna hit you..

"Baby.." he looked at you eyes widen "Did you think I was gonna hit you..?" You nodded slowly which made him feel guilty so he hugged you "No, no, I'm sorry, I wouldn't hurt you like that" he said hugging you tightly, suddenly he remembers your wrists, he pulled away and looked at your wrists, it was a bit bruised, and it was all red, he felt so guilty, "I'm so sorry baby, I'm sorry.. please forgive me, the members gave me these pills but I didn't know this was the cause of it, I'm sorry baby.. and no, you're not annoying me, its just I couldn't stop myself from saying those when I'm angry.. Mianhae jagiya.." (I'm sorry, jagiya)

You looked up at him and just hugged him, "No, I'm sorry, I thought you were cheating on me and I-" "Shh, its okay baby, its my fault okay? I shouldn't have scared you like that, I'm so sorry, I love you.. so much" he said making you smile, he kissed your forehead and kept on hugging you. After a while he heard you yawn, "tired? Lets go to bed, c'mon" he carried you bridal style and you were too tired to complain so you just let him, you were already on your pajamas so when you got to your sharer bedroom, he laid you gently on the bed, changed to his pajamas and cuddled up next to you. "I love you.. and I'm sorry.." he said holding your waist tightly, you smiled "Its okay.. I love you too" he kissed your forehead and the both if you fell asleep.

——————————-

So how was it? Did you guys like it?I'll be making more, thank you for reading~ ❦

I'll be making more, thank you for reading~