• The Morning After

You woke up as the bright sun hit your eyes, you moved your head to the opposite side to block the sun from hitting your face but it was useless, so you gave up and just decided to wake up.

You stretched while you were still laying down and took a few deep breathes before rising up. When you were about to sit up, you felt an arm around your waist, you look to your right and saw the love of your life right beside you sleeping.

You smiled and caressed his face, you let your thumb rub his cheek softly. ''Aigoo, cute~" you whispered, smiling. ''Take a picture, it will last longer'' Joshua suddenly said out of no where shocking you, ''You're leaving bed already, jagi?'' he asked stretching a bit, ''In a minute, yeah" you said then sat at the edge picking up Joshua's hoodie that was laying on the floor.

He took your hand and pulled you towards him, making you fall on top of him ''Y-Yah!-'' you said but he hugged you tightly not letting you leave, ''I'm not letting you'' he said giggling ''Shua, I need to make breakfast, aren't you hungry?'' You asked, looking up at him ''I am actually, hungry for you..'' he said giving you a wink, ''Aish, stop it'' you said playfully hitting his chest and chuckling.

''Let go of me now, Joshua'' you said trying to get out of his embrace, ''And If I don't?'' he hugged you tighter ''I'm not making you breakfast.'' you replied. ''My breakfast is already here'' he said eyeing you, ''Seriously, Joshua, pleaseeee'' you pleaded, he laughed ''Okay then,'' he let you go, you wore Joshua's hoodie which was until the middle of your thighs, ''If you can even walk'' he smirked and looked at you ''Watch me'' you smirked back and stood up.

Your legs started wiggling and you tried taking one step but ended up falling. You groaned, Joshua laughed at how adorable you looked, ''What's wrong babygirl?'' he asked still laughing ''You said you can walk'' he added, ''Help me up, would ya?'' you asked still in pain, ''Okay, fine'' he stood up still laughing and carried you bridal style, he gently placed you on the bed.

''Was I that rough?'' he asked ''Oh, after 5 rounds of me suffering, you definitely weren't 'rough', Mr. Joshua Hong'' you said, sarcasm in your voice when you said the rough part, he just laughed. ''I'll make breakfast instead, hm?'' he said brushing a hair behind your ear, you nodded cause what else could you do? He picked up his sweatpants from the floor and wore them back on, he was about to leave to the kitchen when you said something ''Take me with you~'' he looked at you and smiled.

''Then stand up, baby'' he said chuckling, ''Stop joking around, Shua-yah~'' you pouted. He walked towards you and carried you bridal style and walked downstairs to the kitchen. He sat you on one of the stools, he went to the stove and started cooking. Both of you talked about normal stuff and he kept teasing you about last night.

''S-Sh-Shua- AHH!" he mimicked your voice, he was teasing you ''Yah! Stop it!'' your cheeks were turning to a bright shade of red, Joshua laughed at your reaction, ''You liked it tho, don't lie'' he smirked, "Stop it~!" you covered your face from embarrassment. Minutes later, he finished cooking.

''Here you go, Jagi" he gave you your plate, it looked so good, you started eating and you were amazed, it tasted good. "Do you like it..?" he asked thinking you'd hate it, "You didn't tell me you were this good at cooking, baby'' you stated, his face lightened up and he grinned cutely, ''Why, thank you. I wish someone would give me an award for it'' he said tapping his cheek 5 times in front of you, signalling you to kiss his cheek, you chuckled and kissed his cheek ''You're so cute, Shua'' he smiled, "Not as cute as you" he said and gave your cheek a long peck.

~

---------
Hello~ I'm so sorry for not updating for a while
But I hope you guys enjoyed this one!
<3