• Viagra Prank (Smut)

Joshua's POV:
"What to do~ What to do~" I said in a sing-song voice. I was home alone since Y/N was out with her friends, it was boring without her, like really boring.

Her best friends invited her to hangout with them, so of course, being the great boyfriend that I am, I let her go and have fun.

I let my body fall onto our shared bed and thought of something to do, "Hmm.. what to do, Jisoo?" I asked myself, I rolled around the bed trying to think of something fun, or well at least something I can do while waiting for the love of my life.

"Aigoo, what to do~~?" I put my face on the pillow and groaned. Then suddenly, a thought came to my mind, I remember the day Y/N pranked me with the 'hickey prank'

"I will get you back!" I stated
"I'd like to see you try" she smirked.

"You'd like to see me try, huh?" I told myself "Okay, fine. You will see me try, babygirl." I smirked and stood up from the bed, I went downstairs and grabbed my coat. I took the car keys and drove to the pharmacy.

*At the pharmacy*

'Hmm, where is it~?' I asked myself trying to find something. "Aha!" I said as I finally found what I was looking for 'Viagra Pills'. I mean, it isn't our first time trying it, I've heard her beautiful voice scream my name almost every night. ;)

I went to the cashier and paid for it then he gave me a weird look, "I'm not even surprised." the cashier gave a small chuckle while putting the pills in a small paper bag "Well have fun, bud" he stated and I gave him a small smile and left the pharmacy.

I also went to the cafe and bought us some drinks, I bought our favorite drinks in a large size cuz I really know she likes it, after that I went home.

*Back at home*

I went to the kitchen and took out the pills I bought from the small paper bag and crushed them, I opened the lid of her drink and added the crushed pills into the drink, I slowly mixed it so that I won't mess up the whipped cream and closed the lid, I put both of our drinks in the fridge and just on time, Y/N texted me.

| my lady 💕 |

Y/N:
I'm coming home, Shua~ probably be there in a few minutes!

Joshua:
Okay, Jagi~ come home safely!

Y/N:
I will, Jagi! Bye, I love you~

Joshua:
I love you more~ bye!

~

I smirked and put my phone down. I sat on the couch and waited for her to come home.

15 minutes later• Y/N's POV:
"Honey, I'm home~!" I shouted a bit loud while I took my shoes off, "Babe, I'm right here.." Joshua said from the couch, chuckling. "I misseddd youuu~" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck then laying on top of him. "I missed you too, yeobo" he said and rubbed my back.

"I bought us some drinks, its at the fridge, want me to get it? I got your favorite drink" he asked me, "Yes please~" I replied and he went to the kitchen to grab our drinks, I was thirsty after all the laughing in the car with the girls.

He came back and hand me my drink, "Gomawo~" I told him then instantly took a sip from my drink.

Joshua's POV:
I handed her, her drink and she immediately took a sip, I'm already excited. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked in the sweetest voice I could give her to not show my excitement too much. "Gurae" (Sure) she replied. I turned the TV on and choose a random movie. I went back to the couch and we cuddled each other. The box of the pills said it will take 30 minutes for it to kick it so looks like I'll be waiting for 30 minutes.

30 minutes later, Y/N started to move around and I know the pills were kicking in, the movie was showing a kissing scene and I glanced at her, she was sweating, "Soo, isn't it hot right now?" She asked me while wiping her forehead "Its cold, Jagi, the air conditioner is even on" I told her 'innocently' "O-oh.." she stuttered.

The movie was going deeper as they were already on the bed, I glanced at Y/N again, this time she was looking at me, "What's wrong baby?" I asked her trying to act innocent. "You're so handsome, Shua" she stated looking deeply into my eyes, she suddenly sat on my lap "Thank you for the compliment, Jagi-" I got cut off as she suddenly kissed me and of course, I kissed back.

She started kissing my neck leaving hickeys all over it, I moaned softly as she started moving around my crotch area. "I want you, Joshua.." she said then kissed me again. I pinned her on the couch and deepened the kiss, I put both of her hands on top of her head with one hand and used the other to touch her body. I removed her shirt and started kissing her chest "Shua- ahh" she moaned as I kissed and left purple hickeys on her collarbone and all over her chest.

I removed her shorts and underwear, now she was completely naked.

No ones POV:
Joshua removed his shirt and threw it somewhere around the room, he inserted a finger into your core and started moving it, "Ah..Ahh~" you moaned softly, he started to whisper dirty things in your ear and moved his finger faster into you. "Lets have some rules here, shall we?" He said in a husky voice.

"First, should be easy, right? All you have to do is not moan until I say so, not even a single noise, babygirl." he said and moved his finger deeper onto you, you squirmed "Second, you can't cum until I say so, third, no.. touching." As he said the third rule, he added two more fingers into you and you tried to hold back your moans. "If you fail at least one.. then I guess you'll be moaning my name for hours, tonight." He whispered in your ear "I'm not going easy on you tonight, baby" he added.

You squirmed, you wanted to moan so bad. Joshua fastened his pace and felt that you were about to come. "S-Sh-Shua..." you stuttered as you were feeling so much pleasure, you could barely say anything "What is it, babygirl?" He asked in a deep voice, he fastened and deepened his fingers inside of you, you almost moaned but you bit your lip to stop you from moaning, "I-I'm.. I-I.." you stuttered, "you what, baby?" "I wanna c-cum.." you said closing your eyes from so much pleasure, "hold it in" he said aggressively, you couldn't hold it any longer, "p-please.." you begged, he didn't answer, moments later you couldn't keep it in so you came all over his fingers.

He chuckled, "breaking the rules, are we?" He smirked, he started removing all his clothing, after that he hovered above you and kissed you hard. He teased you by rubbing his tip into your entrance, you whined, "Shua.. p-please.." you said between the kiss, "please what?" he asked making you more impatient "j-just.. FUCK ME ALREADY" you said and he chuckled, "I don't think I want to yet, princess." he rubbed his tip into your entrance again, you tried to be smart and pushed yourself into his member so that he was entering you but you were greeted by a slap on your butt.

He started to choke you, "P-please, Joshua, just.. enter me.." you pleaded, "Beg for it, that's not enough for me to hear" he smirked, "Please, fuck me til I can't walk for weeks, til I'm numb, until I faint, Joshua, plea- AHH!" You couldn't finish your sentence as you felt him enter you.

He didn't even let you adjust to his size and just thrusted into you fast, "I'm gonna make sure you won't walk for a week" he said in your ear and thrusted deeper inside of you. You were a moaning mess right now, "J-Jo-JOSHUA~!" You screamed his name as he hit your G-Spot. He smirked and kept on hitting that spot, you were about to come again. "I-I'm gonna c-cum.." you told him, "Hold it in" he said and fastened his pace, you were moaning loudly, surely, the neighbors could hear.

He thrusted harder trying to reach his climax. You clenched around him and he was getting slower and sloppier. "Cum" he said and you both came at the same time.

He fell on top of you but didn't put his whole weight on you so he won't squish. He still hasn't pulled out so he was still fully inside of you. You both were trying to catch your breathe after what just happened, "that was amazing" he said and you just smiled cuz you were so tired. "Y/N.." he said softly then laying beside you, you hummed in response, "Can I tell you something?" "What is it?"

He paused for a moment, "I put Viagra Pills in your drink" he stated. "Ohh.. wait, YOU DID WHAT?"

~

OKAY! I feel like an unholy child now but hope you guys liked it. This took long to make, but hope you guys enjoyed!

💞𝟷𝟼𝟶𝟺 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕💞