• You're sick

Joshua's POV
"Arghh" I whined, "I'm so bored~" I looked out the window, the clouds were grey and the ground was a little wet, its so calm and peaceful but it feels so boring.

I sat, upside down the couch thinking of something to do. "Ah! I'll text Y/N" I smiled grabbing my phone, me and Y/N have been together for 2 years now, I love her so much, I can't live without her.

| y/n 💘 |
Joshua:
Jagiya~ what are you doing, today?

I sent the message and wait til she replies.

Its been about an hour and Y/N hasn't replied yet, I'm getting worried. Maybe she's just busy, I thought. A couple minutes later, still no reply. AHH, I miss her, I can't anymore. I went to my bedroom and changed to something comfortable, I wore a black hoodie that Y/N loves and a pair of sweatpants, I locked all the doors and left to go to her place.

At your place: 3:47 PM
Her door included a keycard instead of a key so I used the extra one she gave me and went inside, she lived alone which is good because we can have our free time alone.

"Jagiya?" I softly shouted, no answer. I went to her bedroom and saw her laying on the bed, sleeping peacefully.

"She's still sleeping?" I asked myself, I walked towards her bed and kneeled down, I admired her beautiful and peaceful face. "Ahh, you're so pretty, I'm so lucky to have you" I softly whispered, she was wearing the hoodie I gave her. As I leaned in to kiss her forehead, I felt something hot touch my lips. I put my palm against her forehead, "she has a fever.." I thought to myself.

As I was about to stand up, she weakly grabbed my wrist, "Ah, did I woke you up?" I softly asked her, she shook her head "What are you doing here?" "You weren't answering my text so I came over instead" she gave no answer so I looked down at her "Why didn't you tell me you were sick, baby?" I asked, brushing away the hairs from her face "I didn't want you to worry" she weakly told me "have you taken your medicine?" she shook her head, I sighed

I stood up and went to grab a towel and a bowl full of warm water. I went back to her room and sat down beside her laying figure, I soaked the towel with the water and squeezed it, then I placed it on her forehead. "Ah, thank god I came over" I stated, she just closed her eyes and went back to sleep. I went to the kitchen and cooked her some food.

15 minutes later: Y/N's POV
"Oww.. It hurts so bad.." I told myself, hands on each temple, it feels like someone is squishing my brain harshly, I quietly cried and just waited for Joshua, my body is so weak, I can barely move, my whole body is just filled with heat.

I heard someone enter, I knew it was Joshua so I didn't look at the door. "Baby, I made you soup, here let me feed you, hm?" I shifted myself and looked at him, I hope he wouldn't notice my red and teary eyes. "What's wrong? Why are you crying, Jagi?" he asked worriedly "my head hurts so bad" I quietly sobbed, "don't cry, you'll make it worse, here eat up then we can cuddle hm?" He told me with a worried expression, wiping my tears away with his thumb. I nodded my head and he fed me.

After eating, he went back to the kitchen and washed the dishes. "What would I do without you, Joshua-ah?" I asked myself, I feel so lucky to have a caring boyfriend like him. I looked at the large windows as I waited for Joshua, its raining..

After a few minutes he came back and laid beside me, I rest my head on his chest and he tightly wrapped an arm around my waist. "J-Joshua, what if I'll get y-you sick, you shouldn't come too close to m-me, baby.." I weakly told him "I don't care, as long as your not sick anymore, don't worry about me, okay?" He softly said to me, I cuddled closer to him. "I love you" I said to him "I love you more, princess, always" I smiled at what he said as he smiled as well. After that we both fell asleep.

————————
I'm so uwu right now, ahh~ ♥︎
Hope you all enjoyed <3