"One teacher might tell you to group your data into points and write them in order. Another teacher might tell you to break it down and write them alternatively. Are they both right? Yes," Nao said, "but which is better, and do I have time to think of it all? Hell no! Don't underestimate my laziness!"

"I've been wondering why yours and Karma's way of essay writing was so weird," Sugino groaned, looking at Nagisa, "whoever taught your class did it weirdly, didn't they?"

Nagisa nodded at that. "Only Karma-kun could understand him."

"It works pretty well for me, though," Karma said. "My grades are stable."

"That's because Nagisa writes down everything as he thinks, but Karma calculates all the information in his head first," Sugino said, "there's too much inthinking with that method that my brainpower can't keep up."

"Ah, that makes sense. Karma has always been better at deciphering things quickly. But the new method from Korosensei is much easier to understand, though," Nagisa said, "so I'm fine now."

"I like Kuma-sensei's method more. It's straightforward."

"I'm sticking with my old teacher's method because I'm used to it. Korosensei said it was fine, and he knows how to improve on it."

If there was something E class had an undeniable advantage in against A class, it was the fact that they had a teacher who could effectively cope with their individual perks and weaknesses.

There was no 'absolute correct' method to get things done in Language classes, and Korosensei was more than prepared (with a few dozen clones) to find what was best for everyone in the classroom.

That didn't mean the students had it any much easier, though.

"We've got too much work already!" Sugino agreed, slamming his head on the table, "you just gave us a whole book to finish!"

"Exactly!" Kimura said, holding up the stack of papers. "How are we expected to finish all this on top of our other studying?"

"I haven't slept for three days!"

"Fuwa-san, your problem has nothing to do with studying!"

"I'm sorry, I fell into the hellhole known as One Piece!"

"Then I expect an essay on racism in One Piece by tomorrow."

"You're a demon!"

"It's practice," Nao said, setting down the chalk and crossing his arms. "Compare it to the American Revolution and make it three pages at least. It'll be History and Social Studies practice, two birds a stone."

"Spare me, please!"

"Don't whine. You're good at history, so it's easy-- it's just more writing."

"IT'S JUST MORE WRITING!" Fuwa yelled incredulously, ending in some despaired sobbing noise.

Sugino patted her on the back. 

Nao proceeds with his lecture.

"Language is four-dimensional, and a teenager's brain can only cram so much of it before it gives up," he raises a finger, "that's why you-- or usually, your teachers, pick one way that works and they get right down to it. The priority of a school semester is to master the core element of what's being tested-- not to expand your general knowledge in the topic."

"So it's like Korosensei's english classes versus Bitch-sensei's english classes, huh."

"I much prefer Bitch-sensei's, though," Yada admitted, "they don't help with tests, but it's cool to know all the cool slangs and stuff."