𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Start from the beginning

Demetrius roll his eyes opening the door for her. Summer flip her hair over her shoulder walking right out the house. She kept shouting insults as she walked to her car.

"Fucking annoying ass."

*

"Hold on, rewind and play. You said she did what?" Austin asked Cannon while the others laugh their ass off.

Cannon suck his teeth not finding what he said funny. Having to deal with a somewhat bruised dick because a girl wanted to bite it wasn't hilarious.

"Bro, this shit not funny. My fucking dick hurt bitch." Cannon said aggressively, bucking at Austin who didn't give a damn.

"Shit, not my fault you letting a bitch bite your dick. You mad as hell." Austin instigated, still laughing at Cannon.

"You still laughing, but watch what happen after this party homeboy. Pussy ass nigga." Cannon flip him off before walking away. Demetrius and Jayden both chuckled already knowing what Cannon was going to do.

They both knew that once this party was over, they were going to walk away with something new.

"Anyway, Summer coming to the party nigga?" Eric asked Demetrius looking over at him.

Demetrius shrugged his shoulders not wanting to answer. He didn't like talking about Summer around other dudes since all they would do is talk about fucking her. At first he would defend her and tell them to stop talking about her. But, now he doesn't anymore cause for all he knew Summer was probably fucking one of them.

"Niggas is nosy as hell on god." Jayden mentioned, Demetrius nodding his head agreeing.

"No one nosy, I just wanna know if ole girl coming or not. I mean I know she like showing her ass if you know what I mean." Eric joked, nudging his friend beside him.

"Haha, your so funny." Demetrius faked laugh.

"No need to be mad man, I'm sure you know how your girl get down. I'm hoping she can get down on me since y'all youngins don't know how to treat a women."

"You're not that older than me, but whatever you say playboy." Demetrius said dropping the conversation since he didn't care. Also, because he had seen Constance coming in and rather chill with her instead of the niggas he was around at the moment.

"I'll be back." he told Jayden before walking away from them. He quickly hurried out the kitchen to catch up to Constance. He was able to grab her hand causing her to quickly turn around.

"Chill." He told her since he could tell she was about to go off.

"You almost got punched Demetrius, don't do that again." She told him and he nodded his head,

"My fault, but you look pretty." He complimented her, looking her up and down.

Constance roll her eyes playfully, "Right, I'm wearing jeans and a shirt. That's basic as hell." She said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"You still look pretty though." He told her and she gave him a small smile.

"Thank you." She thanked him. Her cheeks getting hot from her blushing. It was her first ever compliment from someone.