Chapter Twenty Three

Start from the beginning

"How dare you!" Celine was about to attack me but I throw the food which is in my plate to her. She shouted after that. Some people gasped.

"Walanghiya kang babae ka! Manang-mana ka sa nanay mo! You have no class like your mother. You always push yourself to a place where you don't belong!"

"What's happening here?" her husband attended her. He was shocked the moment he saw his wife and his daughter a mess.

He then looked at me with a dagger eyes. For the first time in my life, I felt helpless the way he's staring at me. I was just standing defensively in front of them. I wanted to defend myself from all those judgmental eyes. Everyone is looking at me like I am the one who started the fight... like I am the bad one... the villain one.

"What did you do, Casper?" mahinanon pero mariin na sabi ni Papa.

"T-they—"

"She attacked us!" Celine shouted. "Daddy she attacked us. I don't know why, she just attacked us!" then she cried. What the hell? I stared at her unbelievably. Liar!

"Manang-mana ka sa Nanay mo. No wonder why my husband didn't choose your mother. You're all delusional!"

"Leila!" Papa shouted.

I gritted my teeth. Ngayon mas lalo ko lang napagtanto na hindi ako nagsisisi sa ginawa ko sa kanila. They deserved that.

"Casper..." Papa warned. My heart broke.

"W-what? Papaniwalaan mo naman sila?!" my voice is shaking because of anger. "Oh, oo nga pala... they're your family so you'll choose them. You will believe on them. Ako hindi mo ako pamilya, hindi mo na ako kilala, 'di ba?!"

"See? That girl is crazy just like her mother—"

"You shut up!" ako.

"Casper, please show some respect!" wow, ako pa ngayon?

"Before you said that, you should tell to your dear wife and daughter to respect my mother too! Alam mo, mas maganda nga na iniwan mo na lang kami kasi mas bagay kayong lahat. You're all liar."

"Oh my god, what is happening here?" King's mother came... and also his father. Nakita ko rin si King na palabas na ng kanilang bahay at bahagyang nagulat dahil sa kumosyong nangyayari. King immediately attended me. Nagpabalik-balik ang tingin niya sa amin.

"King, that girl attacked us!" Celine cried. Her mother is now hugging her while Papa is attending both of them. "She just suddenly attacked us!"

King's parent then looked at me. The way they're staring at me is just like the way everyone looked at me earlier... they're judging me, shit.

Humigpit ang hawak ni King sa kamay ko.

"You insulted my—"