So he ran forward Shigaraki too.Shigaraki smirked...he thought Blaze gonna do kamikaze move..as Pro Hero Eraser Head deactived his quirk.

"Oh.."Shigaraki smirked but suddenly he saw his opponent dissapeared in speed

He shocked.

And...

DUSH!!!....

"Calidus Brachium!"

Shigaraki being punched at left side

Shigaraki being punched at left side.Hs shocked as his opponent speed very high!.Aizawa sensei shocked..Izuku shocked too.

"Amato/BBB speed beyond All Might!!"they screamed in minds.. ( internal)

Shigaraki plunged backward and hit the rock nearby.

"Master!!"Kurogiri rushed to Shigaraki after he recovered from the heat.

Blaze landed on the ground.He exhausted bit but still can stand to fight.He knew Shigaraki gonna decay if he attack forward..and so he punched aside..huh this result of Jiji training.

"Kurogiri..now"Shigaraki smirked.

"Very well"Kurogiri said.

Blaze astonished why Shigaraki smirked.

"Amato!"Aizawa sensei yelled from the back!.

Blaze looked at the back and noticed a fist from Nomu

Blaze looked at the back and noticed a fist from Nomu.He was unable to dodge as they were near each other....

"Apakah!?"Blaze shocked as he thought Nomu died due Thunderstorm ultimate power.

Blaze being punched hard at his face and made he flew back and crashed the pillars.Blaze yelled painfully and coughed blood..and due that powerful momentum as destroying it and created dust of cloud...his head and face full of blood!.

"AGHHHH"Blaze screamed painfully.

"AMATO!!"Aizawa yelled.

Mineta and Tsuyu shocked.

"How can that thing alive!!!Did Amato killed itt!!"Mineta screamed and yeah he got slap by Tsuyu.

"Dont tell me that...Nomu got regeneration quirk...its like lizard mechanisme kero"Tsuyu made a conclusion.

Izuku was very angry and with full of wrath...he launched himself towards that Nomu..Aizawa couldnt stop him as he ran out energy.

"SMASHH!!!!!"Izuku gave a powerful punch as he didnt care if he broke his hand or lose it because he need to pay back for his brother...BBB!

BBB!

But...nothing happen on Nomu!.

"Masaka!..dont tell me he got absorbtion quirk too!!..that problem child is in danger...i had to act fast!..damn it..i run out stamina due over use quirk!"Aizawa cursed himself.

Izuku shocked.He felt despair....and he gonna die!!

and he gonna die!!

Kero!!"

Izuku body being tangled by Tsuyu frog toungue and he being pulled back by her before he being punched deathly.Izuku landed beside her.

"Thank you Tsuyu chan"Izuku said

"Your welcome kero"Tsuyu untangled her toungue.

Izuku looked at BBB..he shocked and trembled as his brother..laid with full kf blood.He ran towards him.

"BBB!!!"Izuku cried.

BBB who was laid motionless gave a weak smile.He was glad that his big bro save.Ugh..he lost many blood but this was nothing.His foot was stuck on ruin pillar.

"BBB.. Let me save you..hiyargh"Izuku puchend the ruin..and BBB foot freed.

"Ughh..why you act fool BBB..im so worried"Izuku cried.

"Shh...big bro..we are hero.Its our priority to save people right"BBB smiled.

Izuku just nodded.

"I cannot defeat that thing "Izuku said.

"You will but now lemme finish that freak mutant bird"BBB said in serious.

Izuku shocked.

"Are going to use your fire quirk again"Izuku trembled bit.

BBB stood up although he felt pain on his foot He nodded.BBB then transformed into Blaze.Izuku gulped...BBB flame was more ferocious...than before..

"Trust me okay big bro"Blaze smiled before charged forward to Nomu.

"BOBOIBOY!!!"

"AMATO!!!"

All were gasped what Blaze did!!!

"YOU BASTARDDDD PYROOO!!!"

Yo Arez here...ya new chapter n my own plot haha...hope u like it...well quite mess up bit haha..dont worry the others classmates didnt notice Blaze..as the busy with leftover villains.
WHAT BLAZE DID ACTUALLYY😱😱😱THAT MADE THEY SHOCK!!

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

TERBAIKKK!!