FINAL BATTLE

3rd pov

Aizawa and Thunderstorm ran forward to attack and defeat Shigaraki.Thunderstorm informed that Shigaraki quirk was decay...and Aizawa nodded..he knew there was case...that made whole family turned into dust...thats mean....

"Aizawa sensei..dont be touched by him.."Thunderstorm warned his sensei.

"Yes."Aizawa replied as he launched his scarf towards Shigaraki.

Izuku who noticed...backed off as he didnt want to interfere that fighting so he went to Tsuyu and Mineta.Kurogiri suddenly appear the portal below Thunderstorm.

"Chikuso"Thunderstorm engulfed into that portal

"Amato!"Aizawa sensei shocked.

Shigaraki laughed as Thunderstorm being trapped in the portal.Kurogiri trapped him.
Aizawa stopped his running.

"Dont mess with me you purple gaseous!!"

Yeah Blaze escaped from portal cage amd yet he was very pissed off.Aizawa smirked.

"Another card huh"he said

Tsuyu and Mineta who saw Amato..were gasped!..they were speechless but decided not to ask.Izuku shocked!!His theory was right!!!.Kurogiri screamed in pain as Blaze burnt that portal guy...

"Heh..easy "Blaze turned to Shigaraki who terrified.

"Aizawa sensei...im gonna deal with that molester one.Make sure he didnt active his quirk"Blaze hands fist engulfed with fire.

Aizawa nodded.He didnt know why he agreed with Amato.Amato was really like Pro -Hero..maybe he would be at first ranking hero in hero society.Aizawa intrigued...how many quirks Amato had and how that boy could handle easily because element quirk kinda dangerous if didnt control properly...even Endeavour said he need years to control his quirk.

"I have nullified decay quirk..better rush before I reach my limit"Aizawa said as he injured badly because of Nomu.

"Just go beyond limit sense hehehe"Blaze said.

With incredible speed..Blaze plunged forward his fist to Shigaraki.He knew Shigaraki quirk had been nullified..

"This is my payback for made my sensei and classmates in danger..Shannaroo!!!"

Shigaraki shrieked in pain as his stomach being punched with fire fist.He moved backward and coughed.Blaze just smirked..Aizawa knelt as he had reached his limit...he deactived his quirk.

"Onore!!!"Shigaraki screamed angrilly.

Without hesitation he attacked Blaze...he would decay Blaze.Blaze just tch and smirked.He had enough of this garbage...and he gonna tried that thecnique..maybe worth it to try right..