WENT TO USJ

It was recess time..all students were having their own meals.I noticed that Aoyama sat alone at the table and had his meal which i guessed croissants or sphagethi.He might look kind sparkling but he got awesome quirk..yah navel laser..useful if focused at one point..

"Hmm niisan..i think I want to sit with Aoyama..do you mind?"I asked him.

"Oh its okay.Dont worry.."Izuku still trembled as he being class president.

"Relax niisan.."I sighed.

I could hear whispered after I joined with Aoyama.I ignored it...yeah what I noticed in this hero society...although we got quirks..we being judged if got useless quirks or quirks similar with villains..I noticed some became hero to be famous...easily said you got useless quirk or villain quirk..you gonna being discriminated.What a fake justice huh?

"Oh Amato..im quite surprise you join meal with me..its kinda wierd"he said in sparkled way.

I just sweatdropped.French vibes...full of cheese....

"Nah i just couldnt let you had meal alone.As a friend I should accompany right"I gave a smile.

"Oui"he nodded.

So we had our meal together..yeah a bowl of shiitake soup was always be my favourite.Aoyama then talked me bout various of cheese and that intrigued me..literally in mama earth mode.hahah

"Interesting.."I said.

Suddenly...a school siren alarmed!Emergency alarm!!All students were panicking!!!..all rushed out from the cafetria...but the exit entrance were small..let say all of us like pack of sardine in tin!.

"Amato what happen!?"Aoyama asked me

"I dunno but something bad happen...wanna come"I kinda curious.

Aoyama hesitated but he then agreed.We ran out at the back of cafeteria door.

BAMM!!

I kicked the door.

We were at UA back gate.Two of us hide behind tree nearby.

"Aoyama..what type metal is being use to that gate ?"I asked him.

"I dunno but they said even a big explosion couldnt destroy that gate"Aoyama said.

Two of us shocked as we saw that gate destroyed into ash.Must be a quirk..a quirk that can decay...its like tooth decay!
Thats totally dangerous..imagine if being used on living thing.... awful death..but if used in good way...that awesome..

"Amato do you see that"Aoyama trembled what he saw.

I gasped......

A portal!.

Without hesitation i pulled Aoyama and ran back into cafeteria kitchen.My instinct said what we had seen was dangerous.I could tell that there re two people by Ki.Oh yeah thanks to Fire who obtained heat sensor Ki.

"What that"Aoyama shivered as he terrified.

"I dont know Aoyama but we must be careful from now.Something bad gonna happen.Listen Aoyama if you are in danger situation..just focus on your quirk"I told him.

Aoyama nodded.

CLANG! PANG!!

"ITAII!!"Aoyama and I said.

We looked at back.It was 'Mak Cik Kafetria'...oh boy she looked pissed off and deathly vibes.

"You two dare to be in this kitchen amd mess up all thing here!.I dont care..you gonna be punished..cleaning all the mess in this cafeteria"she said in stern mode.

Aoyama and I sweatdropped.Oh boy!

After few minutes.....

Aoyama and I went into the class.They were surprised even Aizawa sensei.

"Where have you two being!"Aizawa sensei asked us with his glowing red eyes.

All of us terrified.

"Huh we just clean all these school students mess up in that cafeteria.You guys made dirty who cafeteria.Me and Aoyama had to cleaned all"-Lightning said.

Aizawa sensei just nodded.He smirked.What a confident answer.Then he asked us to go to our seat.

"Woah Amato is confident.That manly"Kirishima said.

"Lightning"Izuku monolugued himself.

"Okay..today you guys will do hero training by simulation"Aizawa sensei said to us.

I just sweatdropped.I got feeling that this was really alike Latih Tempur with Captain Kaizo.

"Well All Might will come after he settle up some errand work and theres another hero would accompany you when we at there"Aizawa sensei explained to us.

I just ohh..thats mean we would go somewhere..a bit far from Ground Beta.Ya what i knew..this UA was kinda very big place and the perimeter of this place was quite big range.

[U just imagine..like UTHM or any Uni in Malaysia...who got big place..believe ne o got that experience..haha..your class at another road ..ughh tired and rushing haha]

"So sensei what kind training we gonna doing?"Lida raised up his hand like always

"Its bout RESCUE...you guys will learn bout rescue..how to conduct and adpat when in disaster"Aizawa sensei explained to us

All of us nodded.

"Its up to you..either you wanna wear your hero costume or not because this training will be at USJ...that a disaster simulation..you will adapt or use your quirk in this.Think wisely..get prepare and wait at bus"Aizawa sensei left the classroom.

"This gonna be interesting and manly"Kirishima punched his fist in the air.

I just smiled.Oh greaaaatt a simulation..i hope this one was better than my Latihan Tempur or being teleported at the unknown planet for test!!

"Hmm niisan i heard that you givd your job to Lida.What happen actually."I said as we walked to locker room.

"Oh during that packing of sardine scene.. I gave suggestion to him to tell that was caused by media.So Uraraka floated him up and he used his engine calves..to the exit and told to all of us to be calm down"Izuku explained to me.

I just nodded but i knew the reporters just a distraction..something fishy and I didnt know why we were in danger.Better get prepare.

"Hmm niisan..remember dont break your bone again.Just use flicking only to reduce the pain"I grinned a smile.

Izuku niisam nodded as he ruffled my hair.

"You are the best lil bro Leaf"Izuku knew that Leaf.

"Yes Im always hehe"Leaf made puppy eyes

"Cute"Izuku said.

✌Yo Arez here...ya new chapter.. hope you like it.UWU USJ time..dum3 dum3.LOV.  otw!!!

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

TERBAIKKK!!!!