WHERE AM I?

Boboiboy POV

Finally I managed to defeat Retakka and gained back my elemental power.I smiled when saw all my friends were safe.I ran out of my energy and stamina and then I didnt realize that I slipped off from the bank and fell into the damp.The last thing that I heard was...

BOBOIBOY!!!

🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼

I opened my eyes when I felt something was sharp on my hand skin.All were white and I could smell medicine stuff.Was I in TAPOPS IR...I didnt think so because I saw there were a young freckles greenette boy was looking at me in worried face.

"Thank goodness you are awake.I was worried lot bout you"he said to me.

I was still daze but I tried to catch up what was going on around me.Being a TAPOPS cadet taught me to analyse first.So I was in hospital and I guessed the boy in front me saved me from drowned but if I drowned my friends would be here..unless...nevermind.I need to ask him.

"Umm..where am I?" I asked him.

"Oh..you are at Musutafu Hospital"he said to me.

I nodded.Mustafu...why its sound like japanese..didnt tell that I was teleported here! HOW! WHEN!

"Hmm are you okay?"he asked me.

"Oh..im okay ..so whats your name?"I asked him.

"Izuku Midoriya"Izuku said.

"Me Boboiboy.Anyway how did I get here?"I started to collect information because I was still confuse with this place.

"Hmm..well I found you at Takoba Municipal beach..you look so horrible that time so my friend and I brought you here.."Izuku said.

WHATTT!! BEACH!!!

I tried to gather all information that I got.The last thing I was fell into the dam.Icy dam!...I woke up in Mustafu Hospital...and Izuku told me that he found me at Takoba Municipal beach....wait dont tell me that I was drifted away by sea.Oh my goodness!!!..

Then I saw my power watch on the desk.Phew glad it here..I tried to take it but i felt hurt whole my body.Izuku noticed my pain and he then helped me to take my power watch.

"It seem your body is hurt"Izuku said.

I sighed.I guessed it caused after I had great fighting with Retakka.I wore my power watch.Luckilly there wasnt any broken or malfunction.

I tried to contact my friends but theres no answer.Lost connection?.Weird..i thought Ochobot upgraded.Izuku astonished when he looked at me.

"Boboiboy what are you doing?Is your watch kind of communication device?"he asked me.

"Yeah."I replied to him.

Izuku just nodded and he muttered.I sweatdropped.Then a mother entered into the room.Her hair was green and she was nice person.

"Ah it seem you awake..doctor said you can discharge now.Can I know where is your home?"she asked me.

"Actually...im homeless because i lived on the ship.Well our ship wreck and being busted by pirate.Im the only survive"I said to them

The woman shocked include Izuku.

"Hmm mom how bout Boboiboy stay with us.Besides he still need few days to recover" Izuku looked at his mother.

"Sure..he can stay with us untill his family come .oh Im Inko Midoriya,Izuku mother"Inko smiled.

I was happy and thanked Mrs.Midoriya for let me stay with them.Its totally weird I cannot contact the others unless...I hope my thought was wrong..maybe...

I was discharged and went to Izuku home.His house quite comfortable.They might lived in apartment but it worth it.
Mrs.Midoriya showed me to my room which was guest room.Izuku had left into his room.

"Hmm Mrs.Midoriya..may i know why people here have superpower? and some of them look like mutant?" I asked her.

She seem shocked but she calm.

"Well maybe you dont know because you live on ship.Ok in this world 80% people are got power through inheritance.Those who got powers called Quirk.20% are Quirkless.Include my son but i guess he is late bloomer..he got Quirk few days ago.I guess you are understand right"Mrs.Midoriya smiled.

I just nodded.So thats mean everyone can be superhero.Wow!

"So Boboiboy..whats your quirk?..like me telekinetic..which mean I could pull any size object.."Mrs.Midoriya said to me.

I analyze what she told.As a member of TAPOPS he had being taught to analyze and observed my surrounding meticulously.So what I could conclude was I was totally in another dimension.But how ,who and why made me here?.I need to figure out after this.

"Well my quirk is element.I could control seven element"I said.

Mrs.Midoriya looked at me for a while.Well what she was thinking actually Why she looked so worried.Was I saying wrong?.

"Thats lot quirks.They didnt affect your body right?"she asked motherly mode.

"Well..i trained hard few years back ago.Its quite hard but I managed to control my quirk...something telling me that Mrs.Midoriya worried something on me"I said.

She nodded.Then she walked towards the kitchen.I guessed she wanted to prepare lunch.

I then realized that I was only had this clothes on my body.Besides I had no money.I entered into my room.Well it was quite comfortable..a cupboard..a single bed..a study table..a windowpane..balcony huh😌

A/N: lets say they afford a quite medium house..hey cmon how can deku get awesome pc..haha

Well it seem I shared balcony with Izuku.

In BBB element space...

Earth:(mama mode on)..hmm its quite comfortable...adorable

Light:Seriously..just only few books..man not swag

Lightning:At least we got place to stay in this world

Izuku POV

Should I bring BBB at my training place..hmm maybe it would be interesting .Besides I was curious about his quirks ..yeah I accidently hear BBB told his quirk to mom.His quirk is element..he could control seven elements.Well it was unusual because those who got element quirk possibly hard to control as it effect the user body..Endavour-pyrokinesis ..even Hero no.2 trained lot to control his quirk.

"Maybe he can train with me"I smiled.

Then i heard my mom called me for lunch.
I went to dining room where BBB and mom were waiting for me.I took sit beside BBB.

"Itadakimasu.."we said.

BBB POV

The lunch was tasty.Japanese style food quite delicious.Luckilly Ying taught me how to use chopstick.

"Hmm..BBB how bout we go buy clothes for you"Mrs.Midoriya broke up the silence.

EYHHH!!!

👉Yo Arez here...well this is my first chapter..yeah i had read some BBB x BNHA to gain ideas..Tbh its quite hard bit when write crossover Malaysia anime with Japan anime..but worth it😎😎..hope you like it

PLUS ULTRA!!
TERBAIK!!

✌English is  my 2nd language..