EARTH SHOKUGEKI

3rd POV

Lightning and Light being released from that miserable torture.They astonished as they being brought to a majestic dining table where Lady Fuyuki sat there too.That place was quite fancy lot.Golden color everywhere and theres chandeliar too.Two elemental siblings speechless and puzzled why they were here.

"Thats what I call swag"Light said.

"Just shut up you lightbulb"Lightning said.

"What you call me Pikachu..grrr"Light groaned.

Two of them were going to fight but being stop by murderous aura from Lady Fuyuki smile.

"Boys if you dont stop fighting i believe you are going to be solid icecube"she smiled.

Light and Lightning just gulped.The aura from her..was quite similar with Earth when he pissed off.Then two of them joined seat at dining table.Let say Lady Fuyuki was sitting in between of them.

"So why we are here lady Fuyuki"Light asked her although he quite trembling.

"Well..im going to judge your brother dishes and my successor dishes.You are free to join me judging"she explained.

Lightning just nodded.Judging dishes was small matter.Earth dishes always made him mouth watering.Sometimes he always asked Earth to cook same dishes.
He only asked when he only with Earth.He cannot show his puppy eyes to others except Earth.He need to stay cool.

"If our brother win..you will release us?"Light asked her.

"Absolutely..stop talking now we gonna face a shougeki muhehehe"Lady Fuyuki licked her lips .

Lightning gulped.This woman was very psycho when come bout food.Mom said that Lady Fuyuki quirk was God Toungue...thats mean she knew what ingredient and cooking style of food.Gosh foodgasm!

Then three of them left the dining room and went to at shougeki battle place which was located under a basement.Well they used shortcut to arrive there..

Earth saw Lady Fuyuki came with his brothers.He was very happy to see them in good condition.Lightning smiled to him and Light waved.

"You got another 30 minutes left.These boys and I will be your judges."Lady Fuyuki said aa she took a seat.

Light and Lightning followed her action.

"At least we dont be judge for Yaya cooking"Light whispered to his brother.

"I could guarantee if someone taste Yaya cooking will definitely going ku-ku"Lightning answered.

Earth POV

I was happy when saw them were ok.So she would judge my cooking huh. Well lets rolled out.I had finished cooking Nasi Goreng Pattaya..muhehehe..thanks for the raw ingredients as I had elobrated my cooking.So i got another 30 minutes..thats mean its time to make drinking as a dessert...i would make Ice Chocolate Tok Aba!.

"Woah they got high standard cocoa powder here..well need to use it "I took a 3 tablespoon of cocoa powder and put into blender after I put a 5 ice cube.Then I put 2 tablespoon of cream powder and put a teaspoon mint powder.After that I poured half cup of warm water.

"Its gonna be awesome"I said....

After 10 minutes blend...yup three cups of Ice Chocolate Tok Aba are ready to be served.So I moved to a plate of nasi goreng pattaya and a small plate of sambal.I just made a little bit more decoration on it.Hey as a mom for five kids you need to know how to attract your food to them especially when you got a little cute kid.

"Time up!"

I saw Yukihira done with his dishes.Hmm..what a nice aroma.I wonder what he cooked.

3rd POV

So its Yukihira served first to the judges on his food.He just gave a sweet smile which made Lightning cringed bit.So Yukihira dish was a shushi with wasabi.

Lady Fuyuki took a bit and ate it.She felt tingled whole her body

"Wahhh...I could feel the sea flavour and this wasabi spices made more sensation.Gahhh"she screamed in delicious.

Lightning and Light couldnt deny.This sushi was very delicious!!..and made Lightning mouth drolling!!.

"This is so delicious.Earth should made this too"Light said.

Earth observed the sushi and wasabi pes.

"Have some"Yukihira offfered a plate of shusi and wasabi.

Earth thanked and he ate it.

"WOAH!!!

Then its Earth turn to serve his dish to judges.Light and Lightning were happy when they saw Ice Chocolate Tok Aba.Lady Fuyuki hmm when looked at two dishes..a fried rice and dessert huh?.

"Hmm i can sense the spicy huh"she said.

"Seriously Earth you made sambal!"Light said in horror.

Earth smirked.

"Bon appetitt"he smiled.

Lady Fuyuki then eat Earth fried rice dishes.She shocked.What kind flavour waa this.So scrumptious...tasty and full of ...love!...gahhh she cannot stand with this delicious.Its was like mother cooking!...full of memories of chilhood!!

Light and Lightning tasted Earth food.They were cried happily.So delicious and full of mother love.Yukihira astonished.

"Hmm what an incredible fried rice huh..with chilli.Man hes good to stimulate judges taste bud"Yukihira chuckled.

"Yukihira san..here i got for you.Have a taste "Earth served a plate of fried rice to him.

"Thank you"Yukihira replied.

He then ate that fried rice.His eyes widened open.This rice so delicious and he cannot stop eating it.

"Lets move to the dessert"Lady Fuyuki sipped Ice Chocolate Tok Aba.

Lightning and Light smirked.They bet she couldnt stand with the sweetness of that drink.Its special drinking...even that green cube alien wanted that!.

"KYAAHHH WHAT KIND THIS DRINKING IS THISSSS..FULL OF SWEETTT...FEEL LIKE IM SWIMMING IN COCO DRINKING FULL OF SWEETNESS..DELICIOUS"she got kicked by the powerful taste of that drinking and made her fell from the chair and exhausted.

Earth,Lightning and Light shocked but Yukihira said it normal .He said that chocolate drinking made her God Toungue being kicked by the delicious of coco.

"Well what I could said your drinking quite powerful...maybe you could teach me on how to make it"Yukihira said.

"Why not"Earth smiled.

"So thats mean I win right"Earth said after Lady Fuyuki conscioused from that powerful drinking.

"Yeah you win"she said in smile.

Earth nodded.He then cracked his hand knuckles.Light and Lightning shivered

Earth in Mama mode!!

"Give back my siblings or I will not hesitate to kill you"Earth said in sly smile.

Yukihira and Lady Fuyuki paled

AAAAAAA!!!!!!!

✌Yo Arez here...new chapter..hope you like it..Foodgasmm

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

TERBAIKKK!!