SEPTUPLETS

Timeskip...timeskip..

In a mansion...

A 40s woman was sipping a cup of jasmine tea at the frontyard.She was holding a pic of a boy with man who were at beach.She smiled..this pic was taken about 9 years ago.She smiled.

"Well..its a reunion huh"she smiled.

A maid came with a tray of a plate of carrot cake .

"This is your cake Fuyuki-sama"a maid bowed after put a plate of cake onto her coffee table.

"Thank you Kira-san.Oh hows your mission"Fuyuki said.

Fuyuki (actually this is Leona Nakiri)

"Well its like what we had planned."she answered to Fuyuki.

Kira then walked away and Fuyuki looked on the skies.

Kira

"When time come..we will meet Elemental Quirk..."she ate the cake like a noble lady.

...................................................................

BBB POV

Mom and I were doing houseworks together.Izuku niisan was still sleeping as he trained hardly last night.I chuckled it remind me how I got super power for first time.Training hard lot!!.

"BBB..Izuku told me that you can split into seven based on your personality and quirks..is it true"mom asked me while washing the dishes.

"Yeah..sorry mom i kept secret from you.I just didnt want you afraid to me"I scracthed my right cheeks.

Mom just gave mother smile and ruffled my hair.I just giggled.

"I understand BBB..not many people got multiple quirks..especially person who got element quirk.Even Enji and Rei need train so hard during their childhood because its related with their body.Some of them died due uncontroll element quirk"mom explained to me.

I just noded.Thats why Todoroki tired after used his fire quirk.

"So mom do you want meet my siblings?"I grinned smile to her.

Mom just noded as she was eager to know my quirks.

"BOBOIBOY HEPTA SPLIT!!!"I said

3rd POV

"Hi mom!"Earth and his 6 siblings smiled to her.

Mom Midoriya amused when saw 7 BBB.

"Ara..ara..ara..you guys so cute..especially you BBB green"Mom Midoriya pecked Leaf cheek.

"Mommm"Leaf smiled and his eyes in puppy mode

Cutrness..protect our eyes😎

Izuku who was out from his room shocked.

"Mom cover you eyes!!!!!"Izuku told.

"Nani?"Mom Midoriya astonished as she looked at other BBB and Izuku wore sunglasses.

She turned to Leaf.

"The cutenesss..ara..ara..ara"Mom Midoriya chuckled.

She hugged Leaf.All jawdropped!!

"Wow mom not affected by Leaf cuteness..amazing"Izuku said.

Earth and his other siblings agreed with their niisan.

"Well this cuteness I always see especially when you were kid Izuku...oh all BBB had their own name eyh?"Mom Midoriya said.

"Yeah.This is Earth,Lightning,Wind,Fire,Water ,Light and Leaf"Izuku introduced his little brothers.

Mom Midoriya was happy.

"Well I like Leaf..as he so cute..hmm how bout Leafy.Do you like it?"Mom Midoriya cooed Leaf.

Thorn blushed and he nodded like a happy kid who got sweets.

"Wow Earth..its seem we were being placed by Leaf huwaa"Wind cried animely.

Earth and Izuku just sweatdropped.

"Okay ..so tomorrow how bout we visit your jiji and baba"Mom Midoriya said.

Izuku jumped with joy.Earth and others astonished.Yeah they knew Izuku had grandparents but they never meet them.Why Izuku niisan was totally happy?.Man..this remind them with Tok Aba..yeah they missed him so much..hope Tok Aba and others were in pink of health.

"So mom..do jiji and baba knew bout us.I mean Boboiboy?"Earth asked Mom Midoriya.

"They knew but they might surprise see septuplets twins."Mom Midoriya said

"Mom..do your father and mother had quirks?"Light asked.

"Wow you are so brilliant Light..yeah they do have quirk.Jiji got flying quirk and baba got hydrokynesis quirk"Mom Midoriya said.

Water who heard that grinned smile.

"Do baba got many plushie!!!"Water asked in childish way.

Earth and others siblings minus Water facepalmed.

"Well she got lot plushie..she made by herself..she might not a Pro Hero but she is hero to the kids..she always give plushies to kids"Mom Midoriya smiled.

Water hopped happily.All sweatdropped.

"Earth why Water is happy bout plushie"Mom Midoriya asked.

"Well Water was happy because theres person who got quirk like him and plushie.Yeah he loves plushie"Earth said with a smiled.

Mom Midoriya understood.

👉Yo Arez here...here new chapter..sorrry lot for not update..as i attend a seminar for 5 days in Terengganu..about PLC SIEMENS..basically a Germany thecnology😅....hope you like it guys.

GOMENASAII

PLUS ULTRA!!!

AWESOME!!!