B O R I N G

Two

Reagan watched as the bar got a little more crowded. People came as groups, individually. They all seemed to give off different aesthetics and vibes.

Reagan didn't feel uncomfortable though. She was used to be around weirdos and people who normally would get spat on. She knew how to take care of them.

One person walked into that bar, immediately catching her eye. She watched as he walked to a booth in the back of the bar. A waitress, that wasn't there earlier, had came to take his order.

"The usual?" She asked.

"The usual."

Reagan had never found a white guy she found super attractive. She usually felt as though they were bland or boring. Probably because the white boys she's used to seeing is.

But, that wasn't a boy. That was a man.

He had black hair, facial hair to go with it. His black hair made his green eyes pop out. He had a little nose but plump lips. Real sharp jawline. He looked tall, she bet he worked out.

Stephan

This town gets boring, quick. Making it hard to socialize. It's one of the reasons why I love teaching. I can help build interest.

Almost everyone in this town was rich, white and bland. Including me and my family. Maybe not as rich or as bland but  still white.

So it suprised me when Labelle, a waitress and my teaching assistant, brought be a drink from a black girl sitting at the front of the bar.

"Tell her to come over," I told Labelle. She nodded her head. It's obvious what she wanted but boredom took over.

She walked over to girl and tapped on her shoulder. Seconds later the girl was seductively walking over to me. It definitely sparked my interest.

"Hey handsome," she grinned.

"Wow, this is new. Usually the guy is the one buying a drink for the lady," he grinned.

"Breaking gender norms," she shrugged.

"Interesting."

The second I looked into this girls eyes I knew she was broken. I knew she was alone and needed a little entertainment. I saw the same thing with my mother, my sister even.

"You new in town?" I asked.

"Yeah," she sighed. "Just been looking for something to do," she said seductively.

She was gorgeous nonetheless. Beautiful dark skin, big brown eyes. Big juicy lips to bite on. She work dark tight clothing that didn't make her look scampy. And even with her dark skin, you could see tattoos were evident throughout her body.

"I'm flattered but," I sat up straight as my drink came to the table. "I only came here for a drink," I grinned.

"Damn," she sighed. "I was seriously willing to give you the best pussy of your life."

"Hey and I'd be totally willing to give you the best dick of your life but...I'm married," I smirked.

Her look didn't falter. Infact, the seductive grin grew wide into a smile.

"Faithful. I like that. You don't find many men like that were I'm from. It's a relief," she hit my shoulder. "Tell your wife I said hi," she winked before walking away.

Damn. She definitely had an ass on her.

My wife had nothing to do with me not sleeping with this girl. I looked into her face, her eyes, something was off. I wanted to get honestly know her. Talk to her as a person.

But, I'd probably never see her again. And if I did, I doubt she'd talk to me after telling her about my flaccid marriage.