"I know. Thank you." Grandma Lou smiles "Here you go." She places 2 stakes of pancakes on a plate for Emilyn and Ana.

"Thanks, Grandma Lou." Ana took a bite of the pancake. She moans, "I forget how good this is." she took another bite.

"You should stay over more often then." Grandma Lou chuckle.

"I definitely will." She cuts another piece of pancake.

"So, what are you girls doing today?" Grandma Lou asked, sitting down on the table next in front of the girls.

"I'm helping Emilyn to get ready." Grandma Lou nods. "Why did Christopher ask you to his family's wedding?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. He just told me that he needs a plus one or his mom will set him up with someone random." Emilyn explain.

"I think that Christopher Evans likes her." Ana snickers.

"Oh." Grandma Lou eyes lits up and nod agreeing with Ana.

"Grandma, are you agreeing to this?" Emilyn asked.

"I guess so. Look at this way, why would someone you know for not long invites you to his family's wedding?" Grandma Lou said.

"I don't know. He asked me and Ana told me to accept it." Emilyn points her finger at Ana.

"Hey, Don't blame me," Ana argues. "I did convince you, but you are the one who agrees at the end."

"I don't know why, okay," Emilyn said. "I just did a favor for a friend that's all."

"I see." Ana raises one of her eyebrows and smirk.

"What's with that face?" Emilyn frown.

"Nothing, let's get you glam up." Ana got up from her seat and place her empty plate into the sink.

Emilyn narrowed her eyes at Ana suspiciously, "Stop looking at me like that." Ana waved her hands in front of Emilyn's face. "Come on, let's get ready." Ana pulls Emilyn out from her chiar.

"Why do we have do this so early?" Emiln whined, reluctantly got up from her seat. "Christopher told me that he's coming at 2 pm. But now is only 9 in the morning."

"There are so much prepping to be done, time is a bully. In a blink of an eyes, it will be two." Ana told her.

"You girls get ready, I have an activity to plan for the kids." Grandma Lou said.

"Fine," Emilyn sigh and let Ana dragged her to the room. Ana did everything from the eyeshadow to my lips and to my hair. She put on a natural shade of eyeshadow, some mascara and blush, and light pink lipstick. As for the hair, Ana put it in a slick ponytail with some stands fall in Emilyn's face. "Wow, I look so different." Emilyn stare at herself in the mirror. "Thanks, Ana."

"Now get your things ready and he'll be here soon." Ana said. Emilyn find a small bag to put her things in such as her phone and wallet. Ana and Emilyn sat on the bed to wait for Christopher While they wait, Emilyn asked, "So, when are you going to tell your parents?"

"Probably next week." Ana shrugged. "They are very busy people."

"Remember to tell me earlier, so that I can fix my schedule." Ana nods. A message alerts on her phone, Emilyn open it to Christopher text, "I'm here."

"He's here," Emilyn told Ana.

"let's go, I want to see his reaction." Ana giggled. They walked out of the room just in time for Grandma Lou to open the door for Christopher to step into the house. Once he steps into the living room, Emilyn can't keep her eyes off him. He's wearing a suit with a black blazer and black pants with a blue tie. His hair is gel up neatly to keep his hair out of his eyes.