Chapter 4

"Grandma, I'm home," Emilyn shut the front door with her foot, carrying the groceries inside. She grunted as she lifts the groceries onto the table. "what are you doing with these food?" Emilyn asked when grandma Lou walked into the kitchen.

"On the weekend, there will be a cooking class for the children in the orphanage." Grandma Lou is retired, and she dedicated her time to charity. Charities such as an orphanage or single mothers' programs.

"That means there be leftover." Emilyn eyes widen at the thought of it. "Imagine all of the leftover food." She licks her lips, imagining all sorts of food that she is craving.

Grandma Lou smacks her head, "Ouch!" Emilyn rubs her head in pain. "Grandma!" She whines.

"All you think about is food, do you think of anything else." She said.

"Nope." Emilyn shakes her head and smiles cheekily at grandma Lou.

Aren't you coming with me?" She asked, checking through the bags.

"I'm not sure, will have to check my schedule."

"Alright, I'll bring back some if there is any. But no promises."

"Thanks, grandma." Emilyn smiles and kisses her grandma on the cheek.

"Hold up." She stops Emilyn. from heading to her bedroom. "Did you forget something?" She raises one eyebrow at her.

Emilyn thought for a while until the wires finally connected in her brain. "Right." Emilyn snapped her fingers. "The clothes." She ran towards the laundry room. Picking up the shirt from the bucket, "Hmm... it doesn't look too bad. Just a little more scrub and it will look good."

After placing the shirt into the dryer, She heads back into her room. "Let's see what's in the file." She pulls the file from her bag. A gasped escapes from her lips, "Christopher Evans? I have to interview Christopher Evans!" She pinched the bridge of my nose. "So much for not seeing him again." Emilyn groaned. "Whatever, I'll just sleep it off for now. I'll sort it out tomorrow." Emilym places the papers back into the file and get ready for bed.

***

The next morning

"Hey!" Someone shouted, making Emilyn jumped up from her seat a little and turned around quickly. "Oh my god, Andrew. You scare me." She places her hand on her chest.

"What's got you so distracted?" He asked.

"The task that Taylor gave me." Emilyn sigh. "I have to do an interview with Christopher Evans."

"But I thought we recently did an interview with him?" He question.

"I don't know, somehow Christopher Evans is so popular. That our magazine needs another section of him in it." Emilyn rolled her eyes.

"Well. I don't think is a bad thing." He said. "Is Christopher Evans. The hottest rich bachelor in New York." Andrew fans himself with his hand. "He can turn a straight guy gay."

"Andrew, stop talking about him that way, is gross." Emilyn winced and shivered in disgust.

"You can't stop me from looking and commenting about a hot guy, whether he is gay or straight, I'll still look." He wiggles his eyebrows, leaning towards her.

"Gross, Andrew." Emilyn pushes him away. "Go back and do your work." She told him, and he walks away not before giving Emilyn a flying kiss. She shakes her head at his action and resumes her work. "Now I have to call him to set up for the interview." Emilyn sigh. "Why does this have to happen to me?"