Chapter 21

"What is the thing that annoys you the most?" Christopher starts.

"People who are late," Emilyn huff said without hesitation. "I hate those people if we have scheduled the time. You should come on time." She took a  bite of her sandwich.

"Wow, I got to ensure that I don't be late if I'm meeting up with you." He chuckles.

"My turn, what is the stereotype do you completely live up to?" Emilyn asked

"Hmm." Christopher rubbed his chin with his finger, pondering on the question. "I think being brutally competitive."

"Do you have any examples?"

"Well, is something like my company needs to be number one. If someone in the same industry is getting more recognition or are doing way better than me. I have to be even better." He explains.

"I think that's a good trait for a businessman."

Christopher laughs, "You think that is a good trait, Pierce thinks that I'm crazy. Most of my employees are afraid when something like that happens. They know I'll go crazy." He told her. "Trust me, if you met me like that the first time, you won't want to be sitting in this car right now."

"Well, I'll just have to pray that I don't." Emilyn laugh. "Your turn."

"Have you thought about instead of being a journalist, you will be something else?" Christopher asked.

"No," Emiyln shake her head. "When I was around 13 or 14, I found my desire to write, and from that day on I've decided I would be a journalist," She explained. "What do you do during your day off?"

"Mostly, come to the race track to drive around the track for a while to release some stress from work." Emilyn nod. "How much would you rate me?" Christopher asked.

"Woah, seriously? Why do I have to rate you?" Emilyn asked, shocked by the question he asked.

"Come on, I just want to see what do you think of me?"

"Fine, if I have to." Emilyn huff. "The first time I met you, I think I'll rate you a 3 because you kept coming into my life and being very rude."

"Acceptable, how about now?"

"Since I know you and you have been really nice to me. I'll...give you a 6."

"6?" Christopher said.

"Why? Isn't it enough?"

"I mean is a little low, but I'll accept it." Christopher shrugs.

"So how much do you think you should get?"

"Maybe a 10 or a 9." 

Emilyn snicker. "You wish. My turn, What mistake did you make, and will keep doing it again?" She asked.

"Can I skip this question for now?" Christopher said.

"Uhmm...I thought we said we have to answer every question or else we get a punishment?"

"I'll do the punishment instead."

"Is there any reason why you can't answer this question?" Emilyn asked

"I don't have the answer for it now." Christopher turns to look forward.

Emilyn scrunches her eyebrow, wondering why Christopher doesn't want to answer her. "Fine, You'll get a punishment."

"Okay, give it to me."

Emilyn digs into the plastic bag to find some chocolates, "I want you to stuff the whole bar of Hershey chocolate into your mouth in one go."