"Why? We're in-- we left Juudaime alone among enemy Mafioso!!"
"Remember the EXTREME Plane Crash!?"
"No wonder I wanted to grab into my pockets but got nothing.
That bastard somehow made me not pack my dynamites!"
"Actually Haya-chan their in your bag. You just don't carry them on your person as he doesn't like... gunpowder? That was already weird since their only fireworks."

**sweatdrops**

"Yare yare, if you finished I can tell you Primo's message and about your actual-"
"

Do it or you'll regret existing as a Ghost!!"-10Gen

"*shiver* Calm down, ya brats. Anyway, to cut it short, Primo got himself a son-"

"AWHAAT??!"-1st Gen

"It's Decimo."
"

WHHAAAT?!"-10thGen

"You're both annoyingly loud, you know that? I'm coming with someone who should get you out of your... blockade. Though he was the one to find me."

"You can get us out of this?!"
"I just said that."

"When?!"

"We'll arrive in ~3hours, so you guys get ready to control your flames again."
"Will do." -1stGen

"Do you know where Juudaime is?"

"I don't, ask your Lightning."
"

That ahoshi?!"
"Don't adress Lambo-sama as an aho, Bakadera!! And shut up or I won't tell you!!" -Lambo (6y.O)
"<TT>"
"And he's currently with another Rain, quite violent I'd say but Tsuna-nii seems comfortable with him... or at least safer."

"Oh..." -Takeshi
"Btw where are you? I can't sense you outside of this connection & can't talk otherwise."
"Wait to the EXTREME!!... WE'RE IN 'WILD LIVE PARK SICILY'".

"OK, brb."
"... Did that Ahoshi seem a bit grown-up or was that just me?"

"He was with that green-headed scientist for a while and began building weird stuff so I guess he's less bratty?"

"Nufufu, that doesn't seem safe to me knowing you and your hair-lair."

"*shrugs*"

"The moment we're out in gonna pummel that fake!!!"
"Hn. Me first."