Flight->🇮🇹

Tsuna and his class' plane just had their take off. Correction: The class was in the plane and Tsuna on top.

Why?

His bullies had locked him in the Airports toilet.

Very mature.

Luckily for Tsuna a staff member came to clean and let him out, apologizing for the inconvenience. Tsuna assured him it wasn't their fault but he realized soon after that he'd missed the boarding. Seeing no other option he went outside, climbed the airports roof and checked which plane was his, which wasn't hard at all when one was constantly in the Negative-HDWM that is both flame sensitive and absorbant.

He found it just when they went off the track and took to the air. So, with a speed even his allies hadn't seen him using against Bermuda, he zoomed over and clung to the planes outer shell, twisting it a little for better grip with his gloves while carrying his bagback.

The planes acceleration and changing atmospheric gravity did nothing to him; he'd fought against Enma and Sky Flames had the greatest propulsion factor, so he could fly even faster than the snail speed they were going at.

The moment they breached the clouds and he wouldn't be seen he let go, opting to fly solo.
It was much safer for him to fly by himself anyways, being in the air, amidst the great sky.
He got Natsu out and they played for a bit. Tsuna even sang a new song.

"... Heh, back then you were my parachute, holding me up when I fell. Now your gone, letting me fall. I wonder, what is a Sky without its Weathers to hold it up?

Natsu could only whimper in sadness and the others gave a sad frown, not answering the uncomfortable and concerning questions.

Meanwhile Nezu-sensei checked over if everyone was there and accounted for. As he didn't receive a 'yes' from Tsuna and his seat was empty he just crossed him [Absent].
It wouldn't matter if they 'lost' him in the airport. He 'was still Dame-Tsuna so obviously he lost them'. None missed him...Well, maybe a certain someone did.

Halfway during the flight (~3h later) Tsuna sat on Natsu, eating the bento from his mother and sharing a bit with Natsu. Not before long he fell asleep with Primo's (Ghost) cloak covering him.

~3,5 hours later~

Tsuna got awoken roughly by a sudden explosion.

Normally that wouldn't affect him, but the absence of his Guardians and Reborn in his daily life had caused him to be sensitive to them again.
Looking down at the aircraft he saw smoke coming out from one of the planes Turbines!! They were slowly losing altitude and descending into the ocean!
He could hear the passangers screaming from inside, crying, praying, not wanting to die.

Tsuna blasted himself below the plane and, with his back pressed against it and hands outstretched beneath him, made the hard flames keep them upwards to slower their descent. He was sweating profusely regulating his flames to keep them up, while not making himself melt through the plane in the process.
So, placing one hand on the 'belly' of the plane where he was, he froze it and continued, this would at least prevent the plane from being affected.