3°7- Siblings

-America, Millefiore HQ-

Byakuran POV

I was just sitting in my white plush chair on the Sky terrace, munching my X-bag of Marshmallows like any other day (while ignoring my paperwork) and watching the Sky. Looking to my left was Yuni, sleeping on a couch with an orange blanket Gamma had placed over her, before he went to read something by the outdoor kitchen with Kikiyo.

... Truth be told I had a bad feeling since the beginning of the month and Yuni felt something bad, so we were on edge. Our Friends/ Guardians also noticed so one of them is always nearby. I had tried finding a clue with my parallel selves, but so far nothing happened and it's frustrating me to no end.

Suddenly Yuni began squirming and mumbling. I sat up, putting my Marshmallows down on a side table with my drink and went over to her.
Crouching down near her I tried to check if she was alright: "Yuni-chan~ are you alright?"

"NO!!" she bolted up throwing the cover over me and knocking me onto the ground. 'Ouch..'
Hearing 2 pairs of footsteps, the cover was taken off by Kikiyo and Gamma was near Yuni whose teeth where clattering against each other like she was freezing to death. "Hime. Hime, please calm down. It's alright, I'm here, you're safe. We're-"

However I noticed how her eyes darted in different directions and her clattering was uneven '...was she repeating something?'

"Yuni-chan, are you searching for something?" Her head snapped to me so fast I must have hit a proverbial Dragon on the head. However her reply made me pale slightly and that persistent feeling fester down my throat like hot acid. How I wish she'd said something different instead of what she did.
"Byakuran...

Tsuna's in trouble.
And falling deeper"

Everyone was quiet.
Except Bluebell who came from the outdoor pool connected to the kitchen and interrupted the tense silence that had settled over us like a thunder cloud:
"Whats wron- did something happen...? Byakkun?"

"..Kikyo. Contact Reborn and Shoichi, we're coming over to Japan and he's gonna hold down the fort."

I could hear Kikyo's conversation over the phone and tell that
Shoichi seemed to have gotten a stomachache the moment he answered the call:
"Hello?... Kikyo-san what's--Japan? Now?... Tsuna? Wait a second, before you go there I need to show you something--No, it can't wait...... It could be relevant to what Yuni said!... I'm in the lab with Spanner".

Not even 5min later we crashed through the door connecting to the lab. Shoichi and Spanner having stayed away from it and covering themselves with something so as to ward off debris from personal Experience.

I whipped my head around the Lab until my eyes connected with Shoichi's: "What is it?".
The demand was clear and obviously urgent from our faces, so Shoichi went right to the Main computer despite his upset stomach. He quickly began to type away on the keyboard with us slightly standing behind him. Spanner also stopped what he was doing, went next to Spanner and gave Yuni a lollipop as she seemed to need something for her nerves.

"Whatcha doing?"
"Last Months Report on FV, Japan and this ones."
"Got it, I'll analyse the previous." Now they both worked on the Keyboards until 2 Data-sheets with diagnostics came up depicting scales and numbers next to each flame type - they were even color coordinated. The previous month got a week taken away from the month average making them display about the same time frame.

They then layered them over each other. Shoichi them turned around to Adress us while pointing at the screen: "See?
There has been a drastic change, especially in Sun and Sky Flames. To be precise a strong Decrease in Sun and Increase in Skyflames. Does this help you?"
Both me and Yuni blinked and looked closer at the charts. The other flames had also suffered some damage, but those 2 were indeed the cherry/ marshmallow on top.

"... Something definitely happened to Tsu-chan. There aren't any skies in Japan except him that could have that much of a change in power. As for Sun..
I could only imagine that Reborn left the country with how drastic it is, must've been for quite some time too. As for the others......

This seems bad, but thank you Shoichi-kun. Now we know that contacting the Sun Arcobaleno would be pointless and there's something wrong with their Group. I can feel it across the Parallel Worlds."

"Maybe we can contact Enma-san? He was the last of us to talk with Tsuna" suggested Bluebell.

'But he's in Italy at the moment... Wait- Maybe his self-proclaimed Onii-san, that Chiavaronne-Bronco, knows something!!'

"No, call the Cavallone instead."
Shoichi entered the Number and after 4 rings we were let through and judging by the hoarse voice he must've fallen down the stairs again, typical. "What? I rarely get a call from you. Did something happen? -Did Byakuran (finally) get Diabetes!?"
I looked very sour at the last comment, the great Marshmallow-Goddess would never betray a follower such as me - plus I'm sadly her only one.
I could see Shoichi and Yuni getting a crooked smile, most likely agreeing with him. How rude...

"Dino-san, did you hear something from Tsuna-san?!" questioned Yuni. 'Oh right, we were calling him for a good reason'. He looked thoughtful for a second before replying with something actually helpful and not insulting: "Actually yes, I heard something from him this week. His class is having a field trip to Italy. They apparently got the highest scores or something and he put my name down on a slip so he'd be allowed to roam freely. Besides that he said he was 'Ok'."

"Why the quotation?"

"To be honest I had a bad feeling in my gut. Like he was leaving something out. And I'm good at knowing if someone doesn't tell me something." "Same as us then, Yuni apparently had a vision of something happening to him so we're coming over to Italy."

"Understood, I'll contact you if I find out something suspicious... Now that we're talking about it something did stand out."
"Like what/ what is it?"
"You know how their like so what I'm gonna say is self-explanatory: It was way too quiet, no explosions or yells of 'Juudaime'. In comparison his Voice was kinda empty too; I don't know a better word to describe it."

"Thanks, this helps us a lot.
See you later!"
We then ended the call.

"OK, get ready to pack!! We're going to Italy and staying at Vongola where Tsu-chan is definitely gonna go!"

"Understood.!!"

<Meanwhile>

A certain brunet got a shiver as he began boarding the plane. His Hyper Intuition telling him: "Something is gonna happen in Italy" he and his (God-)Father said simultaneously. The other bosses not bothering anymore with that occurrence and just keeping a lookout.