Departure

Timeskip to Sunday,
Namimori Middle
Nezu POV

Today is the day. I knew an ELITE such as me would be able to make my class the best.
A promotion -> salary raise will surely be in order...

If only the last stragglers would arrive, meaning Dame-Tsuna. He's been doing absolutely nothing for the class atmosphere, but at least some of my top students are finally with others of better status. So things are finally looking up in things they should be and making sense. And if Dame-Tsuna comes too late even better; he's not gonna ruin a trip for the best students in the entire year - mine - and me!

"Sensei, when are we gonna leave? It's almost 8 o'clock." said the class rep Mochida Kensuke.

Such a student with a bright future, he is a hard worker and good athlete, surely he'll get a good job, maybe even a minister or a police commander!
Looking at my watch it displays [7:50am]. The bus should arrive soon and the only one missing is Dame-Tsuna. Perfect.

Hmm..

Hmm-?!

"What is that?"

One after another my students turned around to see a cloud of smoke coming our way, surrounding a large vehicle. 'Shouldn't the smoke be coming from behind a vehicle...?'

"It's not stopping!!" One girl stepped away, almost jumping from the gate onto school grounds. The rest of the class and I quickly followed while trying to see the happenings.

~Meanwhile~
Tsuna had just explained to the secretary about his personal favor. After showing an approval notice from his mother stating she was aware and he was with a family friend as her husband worked in Italy + Dino was informed (texted via Romario), he was handed a special-pass he has to show to his teacher.
Out of nowhere they were interrupted by the sound of screeching tires. Tsuna ran out of the office to look outside through the hallway windows.

—That bus is driving directly towards the school!

He erased his presence and jumped on the window sill, kicking off the ledge and landing near Nezu who didn't notice him, same as everyone else. Even his old Guardians.
Kinda Pathetic/ Pitiful.
Pretty sure their predecessors would cry in shame at that display.

Tsuna proceeded to run out the gate and towards the bus, which was still two blocks away.
He called Natsu out of the ring and asked him to enlarge and hold the bus back. Natsu went around the bus and bit into the metal bumper at the end while clawing into the ground.
Meanwhile Tsuna was freezing the hot front while putting his all to standing against the bus and hold it off. Under their combined efforts it started slowing down, still steaming tremendously until the moment it stopped. It had gone passed the school fence with barely three seats of rows but thankfully no one was injured.

Tsuna's shoes were luckily heat resistant or else he'd be under the bus long before having lost his footing. He recalled Natsu into the Ring and quickly went back to grab his stuff from the 2nd floor as he'd left them in the office.

By the time he was back down (this time using the stairs) he saw that the driver was working on the bus' front. As it turned out they'd apparently forgotten to refill the cooler and the breaks needed to be oiled. So while the driver did a quick check and refill Nezu-sensei did attendance so they could quickly leave (Tsuna behind).

"Gokudera Hayato"
"Here, you Bastard"

"Yamamoto Takeshi"
"Haha, present!"

"Rokudo Chrome"
"H-here"

"Sasagawa Kyoko"
"Yes"

"Kurokawa Hana"
"Monkey."

"Minura Haru"
"Hai desu!"

"Yagarasu Adam"
"Here!"

"Kensuke Mochida"
"Always Teach"

"Sawada Tsunayoshi"

.
.
"Must be late, so-"

"Here! Sorry I'm late I had to get something from the office."

Nezu turned around to see Tsuna behind him. He jolted, having a slight heart attack at not having noticed the small bushy haired brunett.
He coughed, looking down at Tsuna: "And what would that be?"

"A permission slip." Tsuna handed the slip to Nezu along with his signed permit to attend the trip.

Nezu not-so-quietly clicked his tongue, turning back to the class where a few looked just as disappointed if not worse than him. "Anyway we'll have a few others joining us as they also excelled in different subjects (or had special circumstances with a student.) Sasagawa Ryohei, Rokudo Mukuro and... *gulp*... Hibari Kyoya."

Three older students appeared next to them.

"They are also the legal Guardians of a few students here and were thus allowed to watch their safety. Hibari-san is here to make sure no one steps out of line for the sake of our school's reputation."

The aforementioned senior students then joined Adam's group before the driver finally announced the bus ready to go at 8:10am. They all filed in, Tsuna sitting near the front behind the driver, his ex-friends and Adam further down the back row seats. The moment the bus began driving Tsuna started to write some lyrics that came to him while watching the scenery outside and listening to some music. His Papa was sitting next to him since nobody else wanted to be there.
Unlike Tsuna the rest of the class began to excitedly chat about their trip and what they would do and see.